DHS to AK Question

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Thinking of changing some plans around. Is this even possible? Riding SDD and TSM during 8:00 Morning EMH (no FP) and then getting to Rainforest Cafe at AK by 10:00 for breakfast.

I think you'd be REALLY tight and risking losing your $10pp fee depending on how long it took you to do the rides but theoretically it's just a bus ride away (be it a bit of a long one)

It's doable depending on how long your wait is for SDD. With that said, I'd plan to be at the park gate by 6:45am. If you can get on quickly, then your wait for TSMM shouldn't be too bad.

I think you'd be REALLY tight and risking losing your $10pp fee depending on how long it took you to do the rides but theoretically it's just a bus ride away (be it a bit of a long one)
I wouldn’t have a reservation. I am a Landry’s Club member.

I’d just rather have breakfast than lunch and 10:00 is when they stop serving breakfast.

It's doable depending on how long your wait is for SDD. With that said, I'd plan to be at the park gate by 6:45am. If you can get on quickly, then your wait for TSMM shouldn't be too bad.
Now to decide if I want to get up that early!

Would there be a bus from DHS to AK that soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!