~~~ DHS only open 9-6 on 6/15....why?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I was checking hours for June and DHS is only open from 9-6 on the 15th...the day we were planning to go...anyone know why? Do you think it's rented out??:confused:

We are going June 9-17 and I have been checking hours for DHS DAILY and I was wondering the same thing. The park closes at 7:00 on the 14th, 6:00 on the 15th and 8:00 on the 17th. We go every year during the first two weeks of June and these are the strangest hours I have seen for DHS during this time :confused:

We are going June 9-17 and I have been checking hours for DHS DAILY and I was wondering the same thing. The park closes at 7:00 on the 14th, 6:00 on the 15th and 8:00 on the 17th. We go every year during the first two weeks of June and these are the strangest hours I have seen for DHS during this time :confused:
I know..it's odd.
We are only doing 2 park days for our "surprise we're driving to Disney trip" as that is all we have left on previous tix.
We were gonna do DHS the 15 and MK the 16th...looks like we'll bump DHS to the 17th instead. :confused3

It's closing at 7PM on the 14th because of the Last Tour to Endor Party that night. It's a special event that requires a seperate ticket from 8PM to 1AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter