DHS Hrs last week of August

Jealous, we are going mid-August and I am actually kind of annoyed by the 7am EMH every day. 8am is just a much more reasonable time to start the day.

And here I was actually fine with no AM EMH at HS that week -- I was somewhat looking forward to being at a nearly empty park at 8 AM for our Star Wars tour. ;)

This is frustrating to me. We are AP holders staying off site 8/22-8/29. I arranged our whole trip to visit 8/27 because there were no EMH. Now I am completely anxious about planning out this whole day with my group of 8 including my 2 year old toddler.

Any tips from those without EMH access would be greatly appreciated

We aren't doing DHS, so my thinking is that the EMH will draw more guests to DHS, and the remainder of the parks (with the exception of Pandora in AK) should be a bit quieter.

Total bummer, I was hoping for an earlier park opening time but not emh so they would have more FP+. I don't want to get there super early just to wait on line anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter