DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think WDW is as behind as Jim Hill and Len though in the Dish. Maybe that data was a bit old. It's definitely behind DLR. Now that people are off Pandora and onto TSL, it can make more progress and people can move to SWL sooner. I think it will make 2019, maybe late in the year though. Gotta keep my AP so that I can go a couple of times a year to hit all of this.

I don't think WDW is as behind as Jim Hill and Len though in the Dish. Maybe that data was a bit old. It's definitely behind DLR. Now that people are off Pandora and onto TSL, it can make more progress and people can move to SWL sooner. I think it will make 2019, maybe late in the year though. Gotta keep my AP so that I can go a couple of times a year to hit all of this.
It's still about 3-4 month though.

Honest TSL question I just was thinking about: does midway mania still close early because of the Star Wars fireworks? If so does that mean that the whole land will have to follow suit? I think if so that'd be kinda frustrating for a park that needs the extra space/things to do desperately

Honest TSL question I just was thinking about: does midway mania still close early because of the Star Wars fireworks? If so does that mean that the whole land will have to follow suit? I think if so that'd be kinda frustrating for a park that needs the extra space/things to do desperately
Good question. Not sure at this point. I think one of the main reasons for TSMM closing is because they shoot stuff off of the GMR building and other buildings in that area. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!