DHS Bus Depot Debuts

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Some stops still a LONG way!:)

Skyliner Guests will have a great advantage!(and will probably PAY for it!lol)

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/photos-new-bus-loop-structure-debuts-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

new-bus-loops-disneys-hollywood-studios-march-2019_6-1200x900.jpg

I'm not mad about it. We'll be there in July and I remember last summer when we went we absolutely baked waiting for the bus. At least now there will be shade!

Agreed! It was no fun waiting for a bus in the pouring rain with no shelter last summer either. I will gladly walk a little extra to get some refuge from the blazing sun/ pouring rain in the end.

A row of benches down the middle of the picture would be nice too!:)
LOL -- hey, they don't want to make it too convenient!

I watched the video in the article, they look really nice. Those skyliners move pretty fast, too!

Anyone have a picture of what hotels are at what stops?
If you look at the article linked in the OP, it shows the bus board -- but it doesn't have anything on it yet! Hopefully, when they have it complete, someone will be able to post a picture.

We have YET to get a photo of stop numbers, in relation to Park Gate. We can get the stop numbers - but we have no idea where they are :(.
What do you mean? The links provided show the number boards and the covered bus stops. The numbers are always subject to chance so it’s best to check the board when you are at the park.

What do you mean? The links provided show the number boards and the covered bus stops. The numbers are always subject to chance so it’s best to check the board when you are at the park.
I believe they are talking of the physical location of stop 8 for instance. Sure the board says what Resort was at stop 8 but I think the poster was curious where each stop was physically located in the new loops.

I believe they are talking of the physical location of stop 8 for instance. Sure the board says what Resort was at stop 8 but I think the poster was curious where each stop was physically located in the new loops.
You can see this in the WDWmagic link. Stop 8 for example would be the closest to the entrance.

You can see this in the WDWmagic link. Stop 8 for example would be the closest to the entrance.
Yeah I missed that the article didn’t reference all the photos in the gallery myself. With a little deduction agreed you could figure out the locations based on those photos for the most part.

Agreed! It was no fun waiting for a bus in the pouring rain with no shelter last summer either. I will gladly walk a little extra to get some refuge from the blazing sun/ pouring rain in the end.
Well, you’ll be walking in the blazing sun/pouring ran to actually get from the front of DHS to the bus loops. As far as I can tell there is no shade along the new concrete walkway. I suppose anything is better than the fenced in death march they had during construction. Looks like the tiny umbrellas have been relocated to the non Disney resort bus stops.

Well, you’ll be walking in the blazing sun/pouring ran to actually get from the front of DHS to the bus loops. As far as I can tell there is no shade along the new concrete walkway. I suppose anything is better than the fenced in death march they had during construction. Looks like the tiny umbrellas have been relocated to the non Disney resort bus stops.

Yes, and that much is unavoidable and true at any park. None of them have a walkway that is covered from park exit to bus terminal. At least now when I’m done walking through the blazing sun/ pouring rain, I don’t have to continue to stand there waiting for the bus to arrive without any shelter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter