DHS Alien Christmas Popcorn Bucket Availability?

LilyStar

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I am trying to get my hands on a toy story Christmas Alien popcorn bucket and they were out last time I was at DHS last week. However, I have heard they had them over this past weekend. So I'm wondering if anyone has been to the studios yesterday or today and saw the for sale? I don't want to head down there only to find out they're out again. I mean I am an AP holder and all but the holidays have kept me busy! LOL :) Anyway, thanks if you can shed any light on this.

Here at DHS today. Plenty of alien popcorn buckets to be had.

Hey, are they still available as of today? I will be visiting DHS next week on a weekday, think I'll be to able snag one? If so where are they selling em?

Last edited:
We have seen them all over HS even in rolling carts. Still plenty of availability as of today.

We were in DHS on 12/25 and the cast members told me that they got a new shipment in and they're rolling in those popcorn buckets. Should be good for the next few days at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter