DH Lost His Job, We're Going Anyway! A Feb '14 TR Full of Prayers, Wishes, & Dreams

I have this thing about going on vacation – I much prefer to return home to a house completely clean, even if we’re just going to pile our dirty laundry and a weeks worth of vacation stuff into it the minute we step back in the door.!

This is so completely me as well. The last thing I want to think about having to do when I come home from vacation is clean the house!

Again I am sorry to hear about your husband. My dad is one of the 2,000 managers Best Buy let go recently and we all have been dealing with the change. It is very tough so I know exactly what you all are going through.

How exciting to be on the road! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Hoping your husband finds a job really soon! I agree with you and your family.....you deserve to go on this trip and I can speak from experience that it helps with the stress level. Coming back relaxed (yet broke in my case a few years ago) was so worth it. Can't wait to read more about your trip!

I'm joining! We drove from Illinois to Orlando this January also. We're pretty familiar with the drive throughout the years.

I'm so sorry about your husband's job. I'm hopeful that the job search goes well.

LOVE it already!! I have 3 very different girls as well and one miracle baby...age 4 now...named....Bella!!! She was born at 32 weeks in hypovolemic shock due to maternal/fetal hemorrhage. Her Hemoglobin was 2.2 and they thought she would never survive but she did..those Bella's are fighters!!! She lives each day with a will and passion like I've never seen. I'm so glad that you were able to still enjoy your trip and I'll be praying for a wonderful job for DH.

Sorry about your husband, but glad you went and enjoyed yourselves!!! Life will be there when you get back!:thumbsup2

I'm joining in. I hope the job hunt is going well, and can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

I'm in- I also have girls 15 and 12, and we're going for our 6th trip this June! My girls have curly hair too...so we have a few things in common. I like finding reports with kids similar ages to ours.

Our first trip was taken when DH was between jobs- well, we thought he had a job upon our return, but he showed up and was told he didn't...some sort of miscommunication somewhere. Fortunately he has a friend he can always fall back on for temporary work as needed.

Glad you decided to take the trip- I bet everything turns out okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter