• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DH just said we could go back to Disney this summer!!!!

Congratulations!!! We just decided the same thing ourselves. My mother said since I am graduating this year we can go for a whole week in July. :cool1:

Hi! :wave:

I am so excited for you...Congratulations! :banana:

We just returned and I am hoping to convince my husband to go back this summer....wish me luck! :wizard:

Good for you he must have gotten a sprinkle of Pixie Dust while you were there. :wizard: I have this fear that after we go in April it will be quite a while before we go again :sad1: Wish for some Pixie Dust to fall my way too!

Good for you!!

If I could go back tomorrow, I would. My wife is the one who needs a sprinkle of pixie dust! Actually, we are planning on going back in 07. Not soon enough for me and the kids!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter