DH is retiring!!

Piglet4Ever

<font color="navy">Navy Wife, toughest job in the
Well today was DH's last day at work, he starts terminal leave tomorrow and officially retires from the Navy in November!! :cool1: A little nervous about starting this new chapter in our lives but also really excited about it too :goodvibes

Good for him and you!!! Hope he enjoys his time and gets his land legs! ( those navy guys don't always like the land ya know , my dad was coast guard for about 10 years!!lol) you guys will have a great time I'm sure and thank him for his service too!! I stayed on land , went Army, didn't want to be that far off shore!! When my dad retired for good my mom almost made him go back to work but after awhile she got use to him home all the time. Enjoy!!! Fair winds and following seas as they say!

Good for him and you!!! Hope he enjoys his time and gets his land legs! ( those navy guys don't always like the land ya know , my dad was coast guard for about 10 years!!lol) you guys will have a great time I'm sure and thank him for his service too!! I stayed on land , went Army, didn't want to be that far off shore!! When my dad retired for good my mom almost made him go back to work but after awhile she got use to him home all the time. Enjoy!!! Fair winds and following seas as they say!

Thanks :goodvibes We are looking forward to the new adventures heading our way that's for sure.

I retired from the army in 1990 and been working all the time. Just a reminder make sure you get to the VA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!