DGS knows how to work a Disney addict.

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
My adorable 3 yr old grandson grabbed one of our many Disney magnets from the fridge.

He then proceeds to bring it over to me and in the sweetest face ever he says

"Nana you bring me here- pleeeaaassee"

Whats a grandma to say but the obvious-

"of course I will sweetheart" :lovestruc

We are now heading down in Oct. for Halloween- Can't wait.

Aww! That was my grandma too! She's a huge Disney addict and always brought me on trips when I was just a wee pup. In recent times she hasn't been healthy enough to visit the World, but I still have so many fantastic memories of quality grandma-granddaughter time from my younger years! Even at 22 I'd still go back with my grandma!

Have a wonderful trip!!

Aww! That was my grandma too! She's a huge Disney addict and always brought me on trips when I was just a wee pup. In recent times she hasn't been healthy enough to visit the World, but I still have so many fantastic memories of quality grandma-granddaughter time from my younger years! Even at 22 I'd still go back with my grandma!

Have a wonderful trip!!

Thats wonderful and exactly what I am hoping to create with my Grandson.

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board. Have fun!

awwww how sweet.

My DD asked me out of the blue the other day "Can we go see mickey tomorrow?"

ugh I said "I WISH" lol but not for another 4 1/2 months lol

Aweee I am going to be a grandma to a set of twins and a single birth in the fall..these kids were blessed to have a Disney Addict for a grandma.....Cannot wait to take them on their 1st trip to see THE Mouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter