Developer points: how long before they appeared in your account?

goodcook5

Mouseketeer
We signed a contract for AKL--it is a new master contract. The points for the regular purchase showed up within 3 days, but still no developer points in our account. The sales person (Doorway in Schaumburg) said they would show in a few days. How long before your developer's points were placed into your account after you signed? I called MS and they were confused--she said the developers points do not post until closing???? The sales person said we would not actually close for several months on the contract, but that all the points would be available within a few days--including the first alotment of points on the contract not yet closed.

We signed a contract for AKL--it is a new master contract. The points for the regular purchase showed up within 3 days, but still no developer points in our account. The sales person (Doorway in Schaumburg) said they would show in a few days. How long before your developer's points were placed into your account after you signed? I called MS and they were confused--she said the developers points do not post until closing???? The sales person said we would not actually close for several months on the contract, but that all the points would be available within a few days--including the first alotment of points on the contract not yet closed.

They do not ever show in your contract. You have to ask to access them and all reservations made won't show up - even if you use a combo of developer points and contract points.

Purchased two add ons on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon they were in my account. As previous poster said, you can't view them. When you use them MS has to hand write your reservation, and if you cancel a reservation with them, all of that is hand done also. Should be an electronic way to handle the developer points, it can't be that difficult a program to develop.

I could see my add on points on line today.

Our add-on points showed up online within a few hours of being posted. The Developer points dont show online. Took some extra time with MS to get the developer point ressies made but it was not difficult. We then had to cancel one ressie and that also took a little extra time, about 10 minutes on hold while MS accessed the developer department.

Several months to close seems odd. We closed in about 5 weeks but I guess that can be different with each contract.

I was able to use my Developer points the day after the add-on. Like the previous responders said, they don't actually show up on your account, but MS can see that they are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter