Deva Curl cut?

easyas123

DIS Veteran
I've heard about this cut style/system/products for a while now, and I've finally found a salon near me (over an hour away) with a very experienced stylist with a reputation of not shoving the products down your throat. So I made an appointment in April to finally get the cut and see if it works for me.
Has anyone else had this cut & kept up with it? I'm at that point in the year where I am thinking of cutting my hair short for the humid spring/summer/early fall seasons but figured I'd give this a try.

I don't have curly hair, but my cousin uses the Deva Curl system for hers. She goes to a shop that specializes in curly hair and uses Deva products. She really likes it and feels like since she has been doing it, it is by far the most manageable her curls have ever been.

I've been going to a Deva stylist for several years now. Changed my life. I use the shampoo, conditioner and gel. Well worth it! I am on my 2nd Deva stylist, the first salon wasn't a good fit for me but I was sold on the cutting system with the first cut.

I watched a video and was confused. Do you actually leave the conditioner in and not rinse it out? No way could I do that.

I've been going to a Deva stylist for several years now. Changed my life. I use the shampoo, conditioner and gel. Well worth it! I am on my 2nd Deva stylist, the first salon wasn't a good fit for me but I was sold on the cutting system with the first cut.

Thanks for your perspective. I have high hopes for the cut! I'm thinking of trying the shampoo/condition for a while prior to the cut to see how my hair responds, and if it makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!