Detailed stops on Highway 1 from LA to San Fran

kkendle

DIS Veteran
Help...I am trying to find a detailed map or guide to the beautiful areas to stop on the way from LA to San Fran. I have read a ton on these boards about places to stop, along big sur, 17 miles drive etc....but I wonder if there is a guide out there that says something like......drive 10 miles north of City A and turn right into the entrance of waterfall exhibit X....I know that sounds wierd....but I know these places are along this road but not sure where or how to access them.

We tend to drive right past places at times that would be a neat place to stop, simply because we don't know the directions or exactly where they are located.

Thanks for any help...maybe what I am wanting is not out there, but I am sure this is the place to ask.

Kelly

Thanks you...I actually ordered a couple of the books from this website from my local library...I appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter