Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Love the vlogs, Gia is such a natural! We might have to meet the Frozen sisters again, it has been awhile. I am thinking they will get really busy with Frozen 2 hitting the theater!

I miss Maelstrom we loved it. Where is the hidden sword?

it was time for our Frozen Ever After fast pass. It was awesome to be able to ride this twice in one trip!!! I know a lot of people don't think it's the best ride and it seems to break down a lot but we really like it. We also met up with Elsa and Anna and took a few pics. This is a must for us anytime we are in Epcot with Gia, as these 2 princesses are her absolute favorite right now.

My Ava loves Frozen right now too so I'm sure we'll be spend a LOT of time in that area next year!

We were about done with Epcot at this point (not by choice). Gia wanted to go swimming back at the resort and being the wonderful auntie and uncle that we are left Epcot for the day and headed back to the resort.

Yes, you are a wonderful auntie and uncle. But I also kind of love having an afternoon at the pool :lovestruc

I also showed Joe where the "secret" Viking sword is hidden as a tribute to Maelstrom!!! RIP Malestrom!!!

Cool! I did not know that!

Just a Little Tid Bit...

So, I forgot to mention, but the other day, I ordered Joe and I new Magic Bands for our January trip. I got myself a black band with all the Toy Story characters on it and I got Joe the Haunted Mansion wallpaper band. He has no idea. I thought I'd surprise him. Next up, looking for new bands for our March vaca...Does anyone else go crazy and get new Magic bands for each trip???

Magicbands sound good. We just get the free ones every time but I change the colours every now and then as new ones are added. I am tempted by some of the ones you pay for but it will be at least next summer before we go so not ordering anything just yet :thumbsup2

I had to laugh when I saw Gia calls Joe Goey. My wee grandson calls me Goey instead of Granny 😂

Well, Miss Caroline...It's in the latest vlog, hidden behind the waterfall to the left of FEA...But, shhh! Don't tell anyone. LOL!
Haha. I hadn’t watched the food and wine vlog, now I know where it is, yay! The charcuterie cone, omg looks so yummy right now. I am hungry!
I got the new Red Minnie MB for me and the new blue sorcerer Mickey one for Andi, these are for January! The HM one is cool. I want that one too oh boy!

I'm really enjoying your vlogs!

Gia dancing while waiting to meet Anna and Elsa was just precious!

Just an observation from a person with messy kids and now grandkids, Gia is a very neat eater. How did she stay so fresh looking even with a slushy?

I'm really enjoying your vlogs!

Gia dancing while waiting to meet Anna and Elsa was just precious!

Just an observation from a person with messy kids and now grandkids, Gia is a very neat eater. How did she stay so fresh looking even with a slushy?
Aww! Thank you soooo much!!!! We are really trying to make our vlogs enjoyable and fun.

Gia really isn’t a meat eater. Lol!!! My sister and I always carry wipes with us.

We are flying Chicago to Tampa Wednesday, March 4th and staying there until Sunday, March 8th.
So you probably answered me when I asked about your dates but I'm still behind so I'll just reply to this. We are there the end of March so no overlap. Boo!
We are staying at the Gran Destino Towers in Disney.
We are staying here for Thanksgiving and for our adults only at the end of April!
As for our January trip, I think I have figured out what parks we are doing on what days
We are so excited to see you and Joe again!!
I'm DEFINITELY NOT riding on the gondolas...Nope, not happening...
Too funny! We booked CBR in January so we would be right there at the main station! Should be a quick trip to Epcot and DHS!

Just a Little Tid Bit...

So, I forgot to mention, but the other day, I ordered Joe and I new Magic Bands for our January trip. I got myself a black band with all the Toy Story characters on it and I got Joe the Haunted Mansion wallpaper band. He has no idea. I thought I'd surprise him. Next up, looking for new bands for our March vaca...Does anyone else go crazy and get new Magic bands for each trip???

Yay for new Magic Bands. I think I've managed to resist getting new ones ONCE...and then one time I totally forgot to customize and we ended up with all gray which worked out since for that trip my FIL totally forgot to bring a MB with him. I mentioned in my recent TR that I just really wanted that white band with the castle so I got it. I really have too many I'm sure now. I need to turn some in on our next trip I think.

So you probably answered me when I asked about your dates but I'm still behind so I'll just reply to this. We are there the end of March so no overlap. Boo!

We are staying here for Thanksgiving and for our adults only at the end of April!We are so excited to see you and Joe again!!

Too funny! We booked CBR in January so we would be right there at the main station! Should be a quick trip to Epcot and DHS!
Yep, no way to the gondolas!!!!! We can’t wait to see you and chad too. I’m so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter