"dessert" party

sarahb01

Mouseketeer
At one point I was told that I can add appetizers to a dessert party. Is this true?

My parents weren't too thrilled with just having dessert, as I don't really want to have a full on dinner reception. But when I told them I heard that I could add appetizers, they were more on bored with the dessert party.

So my question is, if I can add appetizers to an EPCOT dessert party, what would those be? Any ideas?

THANKS!

You'd need to talk to your planner about what the options are. S/he can find out what the "chef's choice" of appetizers would be and help you work with Epcot to customize the menu. Just know that if they think you are trying to have a full meal, it will trigger higher food and beverage minimums for your location.

Here are some appetizer examples for you. Really, though, it's all custom and depends on factors like your budget, how far your spot is from a kitchen, etc.

09.jpg

08.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

We made ours a welcome dinner but nothing too fancy as we didn't want it to be similar to our reception the following night. My parents weren't to fond of just dessert either! We were given a lot of different choice for food and some of those included appetizers so I am sure you could just do that and dessert. Talk to your planner though and she will let you know all the options! I believe ours came out to $52 per person and the food was amazing and so was the presentation, still waiting on pictures:)

Thanks for the info!

We are still in the early stages, don't have a date or planner. But my parents and I are sitting down in March to get an idea of what I want and what they can contribute. So I was just getting an idea so I can have the info for them!

Thanks again!

That is a really great idea. We are having our wedding in March, and will be having a Dessert Welcome Party at Epcot. I wasn't too fond of just dessert either, but didn't think to ask if appetizers would be possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter