Dessert before Dinner: a trifecta of dining reports? Update 9/22 LTT COMPLETE!

ariane37

Dis veteran
AKvisit2 (2).jpg

Hello my friends! Welcome to another of my dining reports. That's me up there, the lone lady, with my boys: Ricky (16), Chris (13), and my DH Steve. That picture is from our family Thanksgiving trip last year, after which I had all intentions of starting a dining report. Did. Not. Happen.

IMG_0794.JPG

That's me again! With Steve, on our January 2019 trip last month. After which I had every intention of starting a Nov/Jan dining report and came up with the cute title with "Dessert before Dinner" in it figuring I'd do January first while it was fresh in my mind. Get it? January-dessert, before November-dinner! Clever :) Did. Not. Happen.
us2-20.jpg
Us last week on my last minute birthday visit! During which I swore nothing would stop me from doing a Jan/Feb. dining report. And maybe, just maybe, I'd throw in a few Nov. dining reviews at the end, because we really had some crap ones that trip along with 2 great ones!

THIS.IS.HAPPENING!!!!
So pull up a chair, grab a drink, and feel free to follow along on whatever reviews I decide to post! Happy to have you along!

Attachments

• akframe.jpg
    akframe.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 30

Am I first?! Your link works :D
You are and it does :thumbsup2 In fact I did such a good job with the link, if you click on the words below the link they bring you here too lol

Eagerly awaiting your reviews! I love reading your reports!
Thank you!!! Glad to have you here!

I'm here! :wave2:
Aw, thank you for joining in Meghan :hug: I know how crazy busy you are!

Hi there Jenny, nice to see you!

3 trips in 4 months we deserve at least one decent report!
lol right? I love writing these reports but stupid life gets in the way. Hoping to have a bit more free time coming up to finish my current TR and keep this moving along :car:

I'm here!!!
:yay: Hey Tracy!! Glad to see you as always :)

I’m here, yummy! Love th pictures!
Hi Caroline, thank you for coming over! I feel like you can see me age over the course of a few months in those pictures :scared:

Finally ?
:laughing: I know I know, I decided I better start before the restaurants I review close down!

Following! Love your reviews!
:welcome: and thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them and hope you like this one as well!

Can’t wait to hear all about your trips!
And I can't wait to share them :goodvibes Thank you for being here!

Love your reviews. Ready to join the party.
Yay! Glad you're here :flower3:

I love reading your reports!
:thanks: so much for saying that and for joining along on another one!

Following. I really enjoy your reports.
:welcome: I'm so happy you enjoy my reports, I seriously enjoy writing them and appreciate everyone who reads and comments :)

akvisit2-2-jpg.384322

Hi @ariane37 :wave2:

Can't wait and I also can't believe how tall Chris is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!