Dessert before Dinner: a trifecta of dining reports? Update 9/22 LTT COMPLETE!

Sorry guys I prematurely posted
You know they make a blue pill for that :P

Anyway other than Narcoossee's and definitely Nomads nothing is set in stone but I know the boys would enjoy Tutto Gusto and since we're at the Contemporary and I know we'll sleep in a couple mornings doing the Wave breakfast makes sense. And Steve and I loved HOB the one time we went and I know they'd like that too!
Sounds like a great trip. We love the Wave so definitely give that a whirl and be sure to get a bloody kari for me!

We had a pretty cool time all day until lunch which I can't post pics of because it was at a QS area that I wouldn't send my worst enemy to; chalk it up to one of those instances where one person says "if we go a little further there's a decent place to eat" but someone or other in the group refuses so you stop at the place in front of you and eat crap
I'm willing put put down $100 that you're if we go a little further and Chris is refuses!!!

IMG_9747.JPG
Looks like the old nutcracker has been hitting a few too many margaritas 🍸🍸🍸

I chose Blackberry and I chose wisely

IMG_9772.JPG
Yum looks great!

Nice n chunky! And luck for me NOT full of cilantro :faint: because as I've probably mentioned in another dining report I'm one of those poor unfortunatel souls who tastes Dawn dish washing detergent whenever cilantro crosses my lips. We all devoured these while waiting for our food.
Chunky like @chunkymonkey or just regular chunky :earboy2:

I had no idea you had the cilantro gene. You'll never want to eat Jason's salsa then. Its all sorts of soupy and full of cilantro and I love it!

That's 2 good dinners in a row after a crappy one at Ale and Compass minus some less than flavorful shrimp at Il Mulino, we were on a roll!
Glad to see things are turning around for you. And on the dark side no less.

We skipped dessert here as nothing was calling out to us except for some macaroons at Toothsome s
Did you get the Iranian ones? I hear they are the best!

I love that pink donut, I was skeptical and it was so delicious!

I have to get some Macaroons in August at Toothsomes

The dinner and Margarita look so yummy, I love a chimichanga, we may have to try this for our lunch, Andi loves Mexican food and usually there is vegetarian options.

I’m excited to spend a night at USO in August!

I’m sitting in my non Disney room catching up on TR’s. Yep, this lucky lady has her own room and my mom, sis and G are sharing. Woot! Woot! Anyway, we last did Narcoossees on July 3rd or 4th (I cant remember which) 2 years ago and it was a fabulous place to catch the holiday fireworks. You all will love it if you choose to stay there and not venture into MK.
Speaking of Narcoossees, the menu has changed slightly...no more lobster Mac. I know you won’t care but just an FYI.
I need to get back to Universal one of these days...your food and parade pics are awesome!!
Airfare has been crazy expensive lately, although we just booked September on SW for just over $500 for me and Joe. So, not bad considering what I just paid for August...

I didn't realize how far behind I was…I was literally back on page 14 and could only read up to page 18 because now I have to head to work. I'll be back to finish later, but I didn't want to lose my quoted stuff!

My growing love for this park definitely has to do with the food options but it also has to do with these guys whom we stop to watch as often as we can:

IMG_1195.JPG
I love these guys too! So awesome!

Like most entertainment in Disney they like to include guests in their act:

IMG_1207.JPG

You go! :banana:

so while I waited Steve ran quickly to Zuri's Sweet Shoppe to grab me a birthday treat:

Mickey Dark Chocolate with Chili Pepper
IMG_1228.JPG

That looks yummy, and seems like a perfect birthday treat!

What a great birthday trip though and having now been to Disney 2 months in a row twice, I gotta say I wouldn't mind making that a regular thang :scratchin

Me too! I wish I could go every month!

The report that I wanted to start last year but never got to, the report that I want to share because I haven't done any reports with my kids in them lately

Wait. You have kids??

Just to give you another example of how great our first day was going, when they put the plate down Chris said "I call dibs on the sprinkle cookie" and it took Ricky all of 15 seconds to grab the sprinkle cookie and take a gigantor bite out of it. That went over well and really led to a wonderful family lunch.

:rotfl:
I'm glad it's not just mine who do this! I have a wicked funny story from our cruise, but it'll have to wait cuz I am now rushing!

Tomorrow we're returning to his #1 choice Quinnipiac in CT.

Yay! The one gets my vote (because I clearly get a say in this, right?)!

after this we got some PP pictures taken on Main St. and much to my surprise (probably not yours as I've posted this already) this happened:

ring3.jpg

:love:

We stayed in the park a good portion of the day, returning to SSR with enough time to change before dinner over on the BW. We cleaned up somewhat nice and the boys were kind enough to take a pic with their old momma:

IMG_9561.JPG

Sweet picture :lovestruc

Little side note, I do not like the font color choices now :( Most of them suck.

Google hex font codes...

We finished our delicious and 99% super tasty meal and went outside where we Minnie Van'd it once again back to SSR. But our nigh wasn't over! For the boys it was as Ricky was tired and Chris lazy, but Steve and I were going to DS to check out the Xmas Tree Trail. Even though we were there for Thanksgiving in 2015 and 2016 this would be our first time seeing it. I'm not going to post pictures of the trees since we're half way to the 2019 trail, but there were some fun signs along the way:
I am dying to see those trees. I'm hoping to go for a birthday trip in a couple years which is in early December :thumbsup2

Catching up slowly but surely as I try to decide what I want to do on our July trip (aside from hang out with you, of course)

"I call dibs on the sprinkle cookie" and it took Ricky all of 15 seconds to grab the sprinkle cookie and take a gigantor bite out of it. That went over well and really led to a wonderful family lunch.

Lmao of course he did, because brothers!

We were definitely impressed with Artist Palette! Just their menu I think is better than most other resort QS's and I consider it one of the few pluses to staying here
Ooooh salty Ariane is my favorite Ariane. I’m sorry it wasn’t your cup of tea. We actually liked SSR and OKW even though I totally get what you’re saying. We were uber hangry by the time we got to our room at OKW and there was NOTHING open at the resort! And there wasn’t even a soda machine or ice nearby! Waaah :sad:

I would totally stay at either one of those resorts again especially in a one bedroom or larger because then you can just stock your own kitchen!

Bottom line we were not fans of Ale and Compass even though we really liked 2 of the apps and the mac and cheese; the entrees were just too disappointing. I thought maybe it would be a new option for us but sadly I think not.

Looks like a great option for drinks and apps though, and then we could stroll over to Ample Hills for dessert :drinking1

I don't remember what Steve had to drink
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess a mule?

Little side note, I do not like the font color choices now :( Most of them suck.
These are *almost* as good as the old arancini from Citricos and while I haven't had the new version there, @pepperandchips has convinced me that there is no way the new version is better than these

Yeah I promise they’re not. And by “they” I mean “it” as we only got one stupid Arancini. Arancinus? However just thinking about Citricos is making me open my July plans up...

Every part of this dish is perfection and writing this up is making me think we shall return here in July or Sept.......
Yes! Soooo good.

Your Antojitos review also has me wanting to get back over there. Best margaritas ever! However when we were there the music was LOUD and not pleasurable 8-) but the food was good and you know we do love Uni. Too bad about the airfare for the fam... I was wanting to see how much worse they could make the food they serve you:duck:

Hi @ariane37

Kathy leaves the 17th she's so excited!
We had the best time and went at a slower pace. Kathy loved the YC pool so much that we have BC booked for our Thanksgiving trip. She was asking if you were going again this year :hug:

Sounds like a great trip. We love the Wave so definitely give that a whirl and be sure to get a bloody kari for me!
Steve and I did breakfast there a couple years ago and enjoyed it; food was great, it was relaxing, and bottomless mimosas :thumbsup2 But this time I shall salute you with a bloody Kari!

You know they make a blue pill for that :P
Is it even more fun to take with alcohol?

Chunky like @chunkymonkey or just regular chunky :earboy2:
Oh definitely @chunkymonkey chunky!

I had no idea you had the cilantro gene. You'll never want to eat Jason's salsa then. Its all sorts of soupy and full of cilantro and I love it!
I wish I didn't have the stupid gene because 80% of the time when I dive in to a bowl of salsa I end up wanting to spit it out >:( and I love salsa. I didn't realize for years that cilantro wasn't supposed to taste like dish soap; I thought that was normal or that Mexican restaurants just regularly did a bad job rinsing out their salsa bowls lol.

Did you get the Iranian ones? I hear they are the best!
Those fly off the shelf so fast you need to mobile order the Iranian ones like 24 hours ahead of time! Don't you know anything?

Trying to get caught up as usual...I think I need a drink...
:laughing: Don't we all? I am so far behind on everyone's reports and haven't updated my EPIC TR in like 2 weeks and my house looks like a train wreck. But I will take that drink for sure!

I love that pink donut, I was skeptical and it was so delicious!
My favorite DD donut (which I rarely allow myself to get) is the strawberry glazed that looks like this but smaller so I hoped it wouldn't disappoint and it didn't! I could PROBABLY manage to eat almost all of it myself but luckily I didn't get the chance because I'm not sure how I'd feel afterwards 🤢

I have to get some Macaroons in August at Toothsomes
You do, even if you don't eat there! Just make sure you get them right before you head back to your room or you eat them right away, they melt quick lol!

The dinner and Margarita look so yummy, I love a chimichanga, we may have to try this for our lunch, Andi loves Mexican food and usually there is vegetarian options.
It's a great option! I'm not a fan of many food places in Universal but this one for sure I'll return to. I also need to get over to your TR/Aug. PTR as I didn't realize you were doing a night at Uni, yay! As I mentioned I am just so far behind on everyone's reports 😞 I need like 2 days to just sit and catch up!

Anyway, we last did Narcoossees on July 3rd or 4th (I cant remember which) 2 years ago and it was a fabulous place to catch the holiday fireworks. You all will love it if you choose to stay there and not venture into MK.
Speaking of Narcoossees, the menu has changed slightly...no more lobster Mac. I know you won’t care but just an FYI.
The lobster mac has been gone for awhile now unfortunately, Ricky found out the hard way either last year or in 2017? It was the one thing he planned to order there - gone. But luckily he's found a pork entree he loves which is even better than him getting an app and then food later! We'll definitely be watching the fireworks from Narcoossee's as I managed to get a reservation there on the 3rd :thumbsup2 so now if anyone doesn't want to hang in the MK on the 4th at least they've seen them already!

Wait. You have kids??
😂 depends on the day!

I'm glad it's not just mine who do this! I have a wicked funny story from our cruise, but it'll have to wait cuz I am now rushing!
OK now I need to hear this because I too enjoy hearing that mine aren't the only ones who do crap like this and aren't toddlers!

Yay! The one gets my vote (because I clearly get a say in this, right?)!
lol yup I called the school and told them "you are Kelly's first choice for Ricky" so they said no problem they'll accept him, so thanks! Our work is done and I didn't even have to pay a million dollars or anything 😜

Google hex font codes...
Haven't done this yet but I'm going to, you have me scared and excited lol

Catching up slowly but surely as I try to decide what I want to do on our July trip (aside from hang out with you, of course)
You're busy so you're excused from being caught up as long as the hang out with me part doesn't go anywhere :hug:

Ooooh salty Ariane is my favorite Ariane.
pirate:
We actually liked SSR and OKW even though I totally get what you’re saying.
OKW was our first on-site resort back in 2010 and we had a great stay; it's not that I would NEVER stay at either again it just wouldn't be my preference. Although the 1 bedrooms are great which is what we had this time, you can't argue the space! And both resorts are calm and laid back which is nice as is the proximity to DS; just need my food closer lol!

Arancinus?
Can I say I'm totally reading this as Aran-ch-ANUS? Is that me? Yeah sorry, it's just more fun that way plus I can use my new favorite DIS emoji 💩

Your Antojitos review also has me wanting to get back over there. Best margaritas ever! However when we were there the music was LOUD and not pleasurable 8-) but the food was good and you know we do love Uni. Too bad about the airfare for the fam... I was wanting to see how much worse they could make the food they serve you:duck:
:laughing: we're still hoping to go if airfare goes down and I'll be happy to report on my less than exciting food experiences while there! The one plus would be it's not Mardi Gras so our arrival night fare can't be that God-awful mish mosh of supposed Mardi Gras dishes AGAIN for the 3rd time, but I'm sure they'd make up for it somewhere!

Kathy leaves the 17th she's so excited!
A week from today! Wish her my best xoxo

We had the best time and went at a slower pace. Kathy loved the YC pool so much that we have BC booked for our Thanksgiving trip. She was asking if you were going again this year :hug:
Aw, I wish. It's one month we're actually skipping lol! HOPEFULLY Ricky will be playing basketball again so he'll be unable to leave, plus since we're going down for NYE we wanted to be here for Thanksgiving. I'll be there next month and then in Sept-Oct-Dec. though! And maybe next year we'll match up again 😊

Can I say I'm totally reading this as Aran-ch-ANUS? Is that me? Yeah sorry, it's just more fun that way plus I can use my new favorite DIS emoji 💩
I knew it looked weird and thought you might appreciate. Plus anus is totally appropriate to use in the description of the abominable changes to what used to be the world’s most heavenly Arancini.

Side note: was asking R what we should do for “date night” next month and he suggested Citricos! Sold. We have eaten in the lounge several times but never in the dining room. I’m hoping we actually keep the reservation so I can try it!

OK now I need to hear this because I too enjoy hearing that mine aren't the only ones who do crap like this and aren't toddlers!

Ugh. So we were on our glorious cruise on the Fantasy, eating our fancy dinner and my two babies (yes…17 year olds and 15 year olds can be babies) were acting so ridiculous. Actually, in this case, it was really just Nicholas. He was mad at Allie for some (I'm sure very real :sad2: ) egregious thing she had done to him and he literally yelled at her that she was ruining his whole vacation and starts pushing her chair away from him. I made her get up and switch chairs with my poor mom so they wouldn't be next to each other anymore. As soon as they both sat back down, the ship photographer comes over, super happy and bubbly and is like, "I'll take your picture?" And we were like, "no thanks, we're all set just now." How embarrassing! :rotfl:

Haven't done this yet but I'm going to, you have me scared and excited lol

Here's a nice link:

https://htmlcolorcodes.com
@pkondz was kind enough to teach me how to do this and to find my favorite pink for me, but there are literally 10 million colors...

3346ff

33fff3

ff3358

And my personal favorite, ff0080

You just highlight the text, click on the teardrop up top and type in your code, easy peasy :thumbsup2

Last edited:
IMG_9773.JPG

Nice n chunky! And luck for me NOT full of cilantro :faint: because as I've probably mentioned in another dining report I'm one of those poor unfortunatel souls who tastes Dawn dish washing detergent whenever cilantro crosses my lips. We all devoured these while waiting for our food.
That looks like great salsa! Love chips and salsa, could fill up on just that. I'm one of those people who also taste soap when I eat cilantro. My mother never used to believe me when I'd complain about it until it became well known that many people experience that.

IMG_9775.JPG

Also both enjoyed these although Steve said without putting the salsa verde on them they were a little dry.
They do look a little dry, but that's probably why they include the salsa verde on the side to counteract that.

This place looks good, I've never been there before but will need to check it out in the future

Finally went back to catch up!

28 days and counting till our July trip! I finally got a July 3rd Narcoossee's dinner last night so we'll be able to watch the MK holiday fireworks from there on the 3rd in case anyone decides it's too crowded to hang late enough in the MK on the 4th.

That sounds amazing! maybe we'll do the same next year ::yes::

While those 3 rode Chris's #1 park pick (that nasty Simpson's ride)
You don't like that ride? It's one of the few I kind of like at Universal…I think the pre-show is funny.

I purchased this:

IMG_9644.JPG

This is as delicious as it looks unless you think it looks gross;

Nicholas ate a whole one of those…by himself…in 2015 :crazy2:

While waiting for the parade to start we made a dinner reservation on CityWalk at like the one restaurant I've enjoyed on my work visits to Universal:

antojitos.jpg

Nicholas loves Mexican food and we really enjoyed this place when we went. Margaritaville and Cowfish aren't bad either. Other than that, I think UO is sorely lacking in the dining area.

Il Mulino looks good! It's high up on my list of places to eat at!
They did say I look like a molester with my hands on their knees but at least I have photo evidence to remember them by when they leave the house and refuse to visit me.
It looks like you are hanging onto them, not letting them sneak away from you!
by the time we sat to wait for the holiday parade which I have to say is really amazing! As a fairly non-Uni fan this parade is worth visiting the park during the holidays for; it's longer than any Disney parade and the Macy's balloons alone are super cool:
I'm planning a day at Universal, maybe Jan 2nd or something like that. They will still have their Christmas stuff and I can see the parade!

Plus anus is totally appropriate to use in the description of the abominable changes to what used to be the world’s most heavenly Arancini.
:crazy2: but 🤣

Glad you're going to Citricos next month and I hope you have our Rony! If we didn't have the boys we'd crash your date night :crowded:

Ugh. So we were on our glorious cruise on the Fantasy, eating our fancy dinner and my two babies (yes…17 year olds and 15 year olds can be babies) were acting so ridiculous. Actually, in this case, it was really just Nicholas. He was mad at Allie for some (I'm sure very real :sad2: ) egregious thing she had done to him and he literally yelled at her that she was ruining his whole vacation and starts pushing her chair away from him. I made her get up and switch chairs with my poor mom so they wouldn't be next to each other anymore. As soon as they both sat back down, the ship photographer comes over, super happy and bubbly and is like, "I'll take your picture?" And we were like, "no thanks, we're all set just now." How embarrassing! :rotfl:
LMAO! But really that could totally happen to us too.......

My mother never used to believe me when I'd complain about it until it became well known that many people experience that.
Same here with Steve! I had to show him online a few years ago that it was true

That sounds amazing! maybe we'll do the same next year ::yes::
I'll let you know how it works out but I'm excited about it!

You don't like that ride? It's one of the few I kind of like at Universal…I think the pre-show is funny.:crowded:
It's not so much that I don't like it but those virtual reality/3D type rides make me nauseous 🤢 just like Star Tours and a bunch of other rides at Uni. Otherwise it's ok lol but I can't keep my eyes open and then I have to sit still afterwards for awhile!

Margaritaville and Cowfish aren't bad either. Other than that, I think UO is sorely lacking in the dining area.
We've eaten at Margaritaville at Mohegan Sun actually and it was good but not Universal. I don't do sushi but I've heard the burgers at Cowfish are good! Uni is definitely lacking in food - did you read my reviews from my FAM trips lol? The one place I do want to try is Bice Italian restaurant.

WE'RE DOING IT!!!!!!!

And it works out even better because I swapped us from Pop to the Swan :goodvibes
Nice on both counts!!! I told Steve about the tour and even though it's long he said he'd do it. Haven't booked yet, still thinking 🤔

Il Mulino looks good! It's high up on my list of places to eat at!
You should! Maybe Dec!

I'm planning a day at Universal, maybe Jan 2nd or something like that. They will still have their Christmas stuff and I can see the parade!
Yup they will! I am getting pretty bummed about not doing our FAM this Dec. just because I really enjoyed the parade. But air is still crazy......we have like another week to decide if we're going so fingers crossed it comes down but not holding my breathe.

Suffice it to say we had a little period of unrest but all was resolved by the time we sat to wait for the holiday parade which I have to say is really amazing! As a fairly non-Uni fan this parade is worth visiting the park during the holidays for; it's longer than any Disney parade and the Macy's balloons alone are super cool:

I will say I noticed such a huge difference in the way Uni does parades.
I'm super excited to see Universal at Christmas! The parade is definitely on our list!! Planning for USO is so different than WDW. Do you recommend finding a parade spot an hour before, like we would at WDW?

He actually just said "it tastes like herbs or something" so I take that as seasoning lol. You can see they didn't skimp on the dressing!
@kastoney has tispy notes, you can have teenboy notes

28 days and counting till our July trip! I finally got a July 3rd Narcoossee's dinner last night so we'll be able to watch the MK holiday fireworks from there on the 3rd in case anyone decides it's too crowded to hang late enough in the MK on the 4th. I did book more dining for this trip than I usually do since the boys are with us so the plan looks something like this, however if you've read a few of my dining reports or TR's you know our plans do often tend to change by the day!
It is coming up soon!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile guys, work is kicking my butt :oops: No way will this be done before we leave in what is now 12 days 🎆 so when we return I'll probably start another TR and have 3 reports going..............

Anyway before I go on to our next day here are 2 leftover pics from Universal that I couldn't fit in the Uni food post:

IMG_9778.JPG

My macaroons from Toothsome minus 3 that were eaten right away. The ones with sprinkles were birthday cake, then the reds were red velvet, green is pistachio for Steve but I had one too and it's delish; the other white ones are vanilla and then the brown one is German chocolate cake. Unfortunately Kari @kastoney hadn't at this point clued me in on the infamous Iranian macaroon seen in her current TR so that one is missing but I was super happy with these!

🦃
IMG_9777.JPG

This is Chris's sea salt chocolate covered bacon from Toothsome - sounds good right? Well it did to me because bacon 🥓 and chocolate
🍫 and salt. But this was GROSS. Chris took one bite and spit it out so I took a bit and almost threw up because it tasted like raw pig slathered in Hershey's. Thumbs down for sure!

Now on to the day after Universal! Two days before Thanksgiving 🦃 Can you tell how much I love the new emojis now?

The next morning we didn't rush; had breakfast at Artist's Palette and then headed to Epcot. I was excited to try some of the Festival of the Holidays offerings and believe it or not so was Chris! We'd tried a few 2 years prior but they'd expanded the booths since then.

First up we returned to a favorite from 2 years ago from the Bavaria Holiday Kitchen:
Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes featuring Melissa’s Produce (Kid Approved) (Vegetarian)

IMG_9788.JPG

What's not to love about bread and cheese? Steve and Chris LOVED the little potatoes both years and the cheese was amazing. Rich and a little gritty but surprisingly not heavy; also just enough to finish the bread with! We almost had to get another one but opted to go for more treat.

And I tried this:

Possmann Pure Hard Black Currant Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany

IMG_9789.JPG

Super duper good as most cider's are. I don't so much like citrusy (??) flavors so this was right up my alley and went well with the cheese bowl - but then again to me hard cider goes with everything.......

Our next stop was the booth in Morocco, Sapphire Holiday Kitchen. A dish there interested Steve and surprisingly it interested Chris too!

Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab with Whole Wheat Pita, Cucumber, Olives, Tomatoes, Mint Yogurt Sauce and Harissa-cilantro Dressing —

IMG_9791.JPG

Yeah really no tomatoes and cukes but they both loved this. It was the first time Chris ever had lamb and he ate about 2/3 of this while he let Steve have a bit or two. I don't eat lamb but was told the sauce had a nice kick to it.
Steve grabbed another dish from this booth:

Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Glaze

IMG_9792.JPG

I don't see brussels sprouts? I also don't eat them so wouldn't have asked if they were there but Steve didn't tell me they were missing. He didn't enjoy this as much as the 1.5 bites of lamb he got but he still ate a good part of this.

Next although this was probably before the lamb because I don't think we backtracked was a dessert for me! This was from the booth in France, Le Marche de Noel.

Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log”: Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache

IMG_9793.JPG

This was delicious! We had some type of buche de noel the first time we did the festival of the holidays but this one was better. To wash down my chocolate cake I tried something that the festival booths in France always have and I've always skipped over in favor of slushies:

Holiday Kir: Sparking Wine and Monin Cranberry Syrup
IMG_9794.JPG

Well they don't always have the holiday Kir but they always have a sparkling Kir and I'm so glad I tried it because it was so good! It's bubbly, sweet but not nearly as sweet as say a Moscato and super refreshing. I've since had it there again!

While we sat in France eating we noticed the line for who we thought was Aurora was quite long - she usually meets in France in the corner near where the festival booth is. But then while we watched, Belle came out in her holiday dress:

IMG_9795.JPG

I had to get a picture because I've never met her in this dress and it's just so pretty 🥀 That was our Epcot time for the day as we had some afternoon AK Fp's to use! I'll leave you with this fun shot of the boys in front of the AK Xmas tree I made them take when we arrived:

IMG_9832.JPG

Love it!!! They actually made the faces on purpose because I told them they better smile lol I'll try not to let it be this long between updates and hopefully I'll get a couple more done before we leave for Disney on the 3rd! Speaking of I just added a new to us character breakfast for that trip. Both boys told me they don't want me to ask them "what do you guys want to do now?" during our trip; since we usually aren't that structured during our trips I'll often say "so do you guys want to go here or there? Do this or that?" And nobody answers me......so they told me just to TELL them where to go and what to do. OK! I don't have us at Epcot much but Chris does like TT - I asked him today if he thinks he'd want to RD it one day and then do breakfast somewhere. His response was "ok" and to book wherever I want. So to make it easy for everyone I booked Cape May Cafe breakfast on the 4th
:) Chris still likes a character meal here and there (requested GG for Dec) plus I heard the food is good so the plan I'm making everyone follow will be Epcot early for TT then CMC breakfast then chilling at the resort before we head to MK late afternoon. Ricky will be thrilled but I'm looking forward to trying a new place and I do love breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter