Desperately seeking...

proudmomof4

DIS Veteran
Someone to care for the traveling fire pit until @bahogg can pick it up on 5/13. I haven’t been able to spend time at the Fort looking for someone to hold it, my schedule has been jam packed.

I have some firewood and I can even throw in some bottles of Bud Light to sweeten the deal.

We are here until the 17th, we would be happy to give it a home until it can be picked up on 5/13. However, we are unable to pick it up or deliver it to a new home, we are in a motorhome with no tow vehicle and just a 2 seat golf cart. If you need our site number let me know.

We are here until the 17th, we would be happy to give it a home until it can be picked up on 5/13. However, we are unable to pick it up or deliver it to a new home, we are in a motorhome with no tow vehicle and just a 2 seat golf cart. If you need our site number let me know.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will deliver to you tomorrow if that’s okay with you. I’ll bring the firepit, wood and beer. Just let me know your site number and I’ll do the rest.

Just got back to our site! Sorry we missed you. So excited to see our fire pit and goodies. Thank you so much, especially for delivering! It will be ready to be passed on when the new "pit" parents arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!