Desperately in need of a vacation...anyone else??

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
DH and I are 11 days away from our trip to WDW and to say we are excited would be an understatement. Seriously, just thinking about the trip causes one or both of us to tear up. Not kidding. Even thinking about the 9 hour drive down has me bursting with joy.

Were small business owners and our business is 24/7/365. The last time we had a day off was in June when we went to visit family for a weekend in NY. This is not an exaggeration. We work every day #farmlife. Getting time off requires an Act of friggin' Congress...plus we have to pay someone to run our business while away AND because we aren't working, we aren't getting paid. Trips are VERY expensive in this regard for us.

We haven't been to Disney in 2 years. That's a lifetime to us! We went to SSR in MAY but didn't do the DIsney parks (did SeaWorld and Busch Gardens). The Disney withdrawal is REAL.

I want to pack my bags NOW. I want to go sit in the car in the driveway and reuse to get out until it's time to go! LOL.

Who else is desperately seeking a vacation??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter