• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Designers Please

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi There,
I was wondering if someone could please, please, please create me a design, I would like my name, Jen, but I would kind of like it done like those character name ones, only I would like it in green and all with Jiminy Cricket, it would mean so very much to me. I am even willing to pay someone. Thanks a million. :)

I don't make them but travelinGal makes very nice ones and juliaandnicks mom pm one of them I am sure they would be happy to make them and They don't make you pay hehe

jnjusoioa said:
Hi There,
I was wondering if someone could please, please, please create me a design, I would like my name, Jen, but I would kind of like it done like those character name ones, only I would like it in green and all with Jiminy Cricket, it would mean so very much to me. I am even willing to pay someone. Thanks a million. :)

I don't know if this may help.

Monica

Letras-Jen_Jimminy.jpg

Thanks so much Kate and Monica, they both are great and I will use both of them. You ladies are great. :teeth:

All of these are so great. Thank you so very much. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter