Desert Inn and Suites- where are the C2’s?

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
hi all,

I have the largest type of room (C2) at the Desert Inn and Suites booked in May, just wondering if anyone knows where they are located? Ie which floor, close to front/back?

Thanks so much!

hi all,

I have the largest type of room (C2) at the Desert Inn and Suites booked in May, just wondering if anyone knows where they are located? Ie which floor, close to front/back?

Thanks so much!
We've stayed in one that was on the top floor and near the front.
Nice location.... But on garbage day the trucks were really loud plus the backup beep... beep...
If we were there during a 7am opening schedule it wouldn't have been an issue. But the parks opened at 10am.

Each time we’ve stayed in one, about 4 times, the rooms have been more towards the front. They have always had a window facing towards Disneyland so we’ve been able to see fireworks from our room. We’ve been in the 3rd floor for sure. Possibly 2nd but I don’t quite remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!