Describe yourself in one word?

Friendly.
My wife says nobody is a stranger to me, they are just a friend I haven't met yet.
I had a friend who calls everyone he sees regularly his friend. He calls the guy who cuts his hair his friend, even though as far as I know the only relationship they have is barber & client.

I had a friend who calls everyone he sees regularly his friend. He calls the guy who cuts his hair his friend, even though as far as I know the only relationship they have is barber & client.
I know people like this too and I guess it's not a bad thing. It would feel weird to me, but there's nothing wrong with anyone putting as much warmth and positivity out there as possible. :goodvibes

My wife says in my case is has to be something in the genes I inherited from my dad. My dad was a lumber salesman. All his sales were negotiated over a meal or an adult beverage, all social situations.

My wife says in my case is has to be something in the genes I inherited from my dad. My dad was a lumber salesman. All his sales were negotiated over a meal or an adult beverage, all social situations.
Those were the days! :goodvibes

Those were the days! :goodvibes
When I got into TV in 1977, the bosses all had mini-bars in their offices. Something my younger co-workers now find unbelievable. Of course, in 1977 you might also be surrounded by chain smokers, with no escape.

I know people like this too and I guess it's not a bad thing. It would feel weird to me, but there's nothing wrong with anyone putting as much warmth and positivity out there as possible. :goodvibes
Totally. Only downside is are we actually friends or are we friends like he is friends with half the known world.

Capable

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t so capable and people would stop relying on me to do so many things. At home, at work, you name it, I can get it done. So everyone expects it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!