Deposit Paid...what about the balance

boat guy

Earning My Ears
I can’t seem to figure this out. I have my reservation. I paid my deposit last year some time. I have since purchased my tickets and linked them and made my fast pass and dining reservations. I thought I used to have to pay in full for my campsite 30days out. Everything else has been paid but I don’t see a balance owing screen on my Fort Wilderness reservation. Does that make sense. Would hate for them to cancel because I missed a deadline I can’t find.

Thanks in advance
John

The payment in full 30 days out is for packages. If you booked as site only, then you pay the balance at check in.

If you want to pay ahead of time, just call them and apply your payment but without a package it must be done over the phone. Enjoy!

Previously I had called asking why the balance was not viewable online and was told that it would not show for campground reservations unless it was a package with tickets. We are around 60 days from our reservation start date and just received a reservation statement in the mail with our dates, rates, total, deposit creditted, and balance. It says payment is due on checkin.

Previously I had called asking why the balance was not viewable online and was told that it would not show for campground reservations unless it was a package with tickets. We are around 60 days from our reservation start date and just received a reservation statement in the mail with our dates, rates, total, deposit creditted, and balance. It says payment is due on checkin.

Yes, that is correct. It cannot e seen online because it is not a package. It goes the same for any resort, not just the campgrounds if it is room only.

The balance on a room only reservation is due at check-in, but if you wanted to pay it off before you check in or you want to pay a portion of it, you can do it by calling. I do this when we book a month at a time at the Fort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter