Deni is...

Yeah an instant hit, IMO. She's got a great energy, she knows what she's talking about... good hire, Pete!

I hope she's a permanent member of the Tuesday show. She could help fix the hole in my soul that Charles took with him when he left.

But seriously, she seems fantastic. Glad to see others agree.

She is one of us. A Disney fan and now she get's to bring Disney world to all of us. I think she is great. I have been hearing on these boards that more women's views need to be on the show. I like her because of her personality and she just seems to be having fun. But then again i like everyone. The Dis brings my happy place to me when i can't be there.
Again Good Hire Pete and get better soon.

I loved her review of Toledo. She had a great way of explaining the dishes and the wonder of the space.

... awesome for the team! She’s a much needed personality and breath of fresh air to the ensemble!!

Sorry if the title was misleading but the more people that see this the better!!

I do have to ask why you think it's important that the more people see your opinion on someone the better?

I do have to ask why you think it's important that the more people see your opinion on someone the better?

Because the more people who see the positive feedback (not JUST from me, but the replies from everyone else as well) the more of a fan base she will gain and the more content she will hopefully be in, pretty simple. I’m sorry if you read into that any differently :)

Now let’s get back on topic...

Agreed. I really enjoy this new addition as well. It's funny I feel like this is the 1st time since someone new (since I've been watching/following) that the majority has liked straight away. It seems like other newer additions it took longer for people to warm up to. Ironically Charles comes to mind and now there's such an outcry since he left.

Agreed. I really enjoy this new addition as well. It's funny I feel like this is the 1st time since someone new (since I've been watching/following) that the majority has liked straight away. It seems like other newer additions it took longer for people to warm up to. Ironically Charles comes to mind and now there's such an outcry since he left.
::yes::

I think she was well liked immediately, because she was an avid listener to the podcast and an avid Disney fan. Once she said that, fans were like oh, she is part of our community, and welcomed her.
When I watch the shows and it’s clear someone speaking never listens to it when they aren’t on or they don’t have a lot of experience with the parks, it shows imo. Right or wrong, I think they have a harder time with the fan base.
Deni was a great choice.

I completely agree that she is a GREAT addition. I'd like to find out if shes a mom as well. Getting a parents opinion on certain topics that are discussed is IMO a great perspective.

what I like about deni and morgan on the disneyland podcast is that they are fans in the park often. i find the reports from the other podcasters is that they are either working in the park for video content or reviews or they don't go that often. But when you talk about a topic and morgan says oh, hey, i was there yesterday and the line was crazy (as an example) I feel deni will be the same way. boots to the ground kind of podcasters. so it really adds to the discussion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter