Demonica's Trip Report & Photos (added Day 3)

excellent day 3!!!!!!!! am really gonna have to check out the front of the hotel when we go in dec, *** in june we just walked to the bus stop never goin near reception, so looks like we missed out - am guessin u were there about 7.30am ish???

so glad to hear skye loved mickey - i think if ds2 does that this time i WILL cry, as he wudnt go near any of the characters.....
fab pics again, and love the ones of the parade - makin me want to see halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovin ur reports - the children really 'make it' dont they??

They def seem to add to the magic I think.. when they're behaving! lol

We saw the characters twice from 7:30am-ish. One morning they started coming out at 8am so we were at park gates then. There was usually a sign put out with meet and greet times on early in the day.

We actually missed the hotel characters last year until the very last morning because of taking the river walk each time. I assume every hotel has characters at breakfast??

We were there the same time as you, in the same hotel. We were in Jesse James. The weather was great for most of the 5 days.

Where did you find Cinderella's coach?

I roamed Jesse James mistakenly thinking it was Soaring Eagle :blush: The coach is round by the Auberge de Cendrillon restaurant and easily missed if it's busy. You can't do anything with it but the girls thought it was pretty!

wow, what an amazing trip you had and your photos are just lovely :)

We arrived at the Cheyenne on Wednesday and I do agree, the theme of the place really is lovely.

I'm impressed with all your early starts and how much you managed to fit in !

Looking forward to hearing some more x

What a great trip report, your pictures are fab, and the girls are sooooooo cute, It looks like you had a great time.
Not sure we will be so lucky with the weather next week!!!!!

What a lovely trip report. Bless Mina before going on the ToT - she was very brave and I'm glad she liked it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter