Deluxe room or 1 bedroom villa for family of 4?

WrenNCuckoos

Earning My Ears
We're planning a trip at Easter. Well, the very end of March through Easter weekend. We're debating where to stay though. We're a family of 4, but my kids are a) no longer tiny and b) both total pains to share a bed with. My son at 13 is significantly taller than me!

We've stayed at both Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club before. My husband loved being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from Beach Club, but the kids were smaller then and we had family there the whole time, so we could spread out into their room sometimes. This trip will be a bit longer and we won't have an extra room.

So, we're debating BC and 1 bedroom OKW. Which would you choose, and why?

Having got two boys ourselves I would say a one bedroom villa would be our choice, the extra space and being able to have a separate bedroom is great.

One thing though, have you been before at Easter as it is one of the most busiest times to visit WDW and if it is your first trip is will be very very busy.

I know it's busy, but it also works with our schedules. Summers are crazy busy and we're the house everyone visits at Christmas, so we try not to go anywhere then. My kids' schools are out from the end of March, so we can get the free dining too.

extra space is always nice, especially for a long stay
but the beach club is also very nice as is the pool..

but with big kids, i guess space might win...

We're planning a trip at Easter. Well, the very end of March through Easter weekend. We're debating where to stay though. We're a family of 4, but my kids are a) no longer tiny and b) both total pains to share a bed with. My son at 13 is significantly taller than me!

We've stayed at both Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club before. My husband loved being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from Beach Club, but the kids were smaller then and we had family there the whole time, so we could spread out into their room sometimes. This trip will be a bit longer and we won't have an extra room.

So, we're debating BC and 1 bedroom OKW. Which would you choose, and why?
I have stayed in many of the DVC studios and they will fit 4 but if within your budget then the OKW 1 bed villa is a must. I have stayed here and it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter