Deluxe Resorts Unavailable Oct 2019?!

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I'm in the very beginning stages of planning a WDW visit for the latter part of October 2019. I keep getting... "This room type is unavailable for the dates, party size or offer selected." for a LOT of my searches. Like, there is nothing at the BC for my dates (10/19 - 10/26). Is this true? Have I missed the boat?!

Ahhh man. Say it ain't sooooo. And here I thought I was getting a nice early start.

Try clearing cookies.
This can happen especially if you've been on there playing around a lot.
I just encountered this last week when all the sudden there was no availablility at CR when there had been the week before.
I told my sister to look it up and it worked fine for her so I cleared cookies and all was fine again.

Try clearing cookies.
This can happen especially if you've been on there playing around a lot.
I just encountered this last week when all the sudden there was no availablility at CR when there had been the week before.
I told my sister to look it up and it worked fine for her so I cleared cookies and all was fine again.

Wish that was it but, sadly, it didn't do the trick. Still no availability. Guess I need to pick another timeframe.

Gardner is legitimately huge. Somewhere between half and two thirds of all the units at BC, Yc and BWI will be in their room block, along with a lot of CR. They have blocks at GF, Poly and CSR as well, plus Swolphin and some Bonnet Creek.

There is a deluxe studio at BCV available for your preferred dates online right now.

I on the other hand can get the resort/room category for the dates we want but have been unable to make an actual reservation since early yesterday morning - online or via phone. You can get all the way to hitting the purchase button online before getting an error message. When I called yesterday, the CM said there was some "unplanned maintenance" going on and they were unable to book things as well. She actually gave me her email address to send an email with a good time for her to call me back once things were back 'online'. Never had that happen before, but also no call yet and the online system still won't let me purchase. Can't even GIVE my money to WDW LOL!! :)

I on the other hand can get the resort/room category for the dates we want but have been unable to make an actual reservation since early yesterday morning - online or via phone. You can get all the way to hitting the purchase button online before getting an error message. When I called yesterday, the CM said there was some "unplanned maintenance" going on and they were unable to book things as well. She actually gave me her email address to send an email with a good time for her to call me back once things were back 'online'. Never had that happen before, but also no call yet and the online system still won't let me purchase. Can't even GIVE my money to WDW LOL!! :)
I would call back today and not bother with emailing.

Definitely call. I had this exact issue trying to book in August, the website always said nothing was available. Called Disney and they showed plenty of availability. The website is SUPER glitchy lately.

There hasn't been availability in October at Beach or Yacht club since May on the UK site. I called and called trying to get a room for my parents

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter