deluxe resorts/qs question

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
do deluxe resorts have table service restaurants only? or do they also offer quick service options? thanks

do deluxe resorts have table service restaurants only? or do they also offer quick service options? thanks
The Boardwalk Inn has no restaurants at all in the hotel, but there are some within close walking distance. The other deluxe resorts have both quick and table service dining. My favorite deluxe quick service is the Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge, as it has a nice atmosphere.

Last edited:
The Boardwalk Inn has no restaurants at all in the hotel, but there are some within close walking distance. The other deluxe resorts have both quick and table service dining. My favorite deluxe quick service is the Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge, as it has a nice atmosphere.

I would not describe the Boardwalk as having no restaurants at all. Yes, you have to walk out the door but the restaurants are right there. Now the Boardwalk does not have a quick service restaurant. There is the bakery that people use for quick service options but we've never actually eaten there.

I would not describe the Boardwalk as having no restaurants at all. Yes, you have to walk out the door but the restaurants are right there. Now the Boardwalk does not have a quick service restaurant. There is the bakery that people use for quick service options but we've never actually eaten there.
I said it has them within close walking distance. The Boardwalk Inn does not have any restaurants within the resort. Just as I originally posted.

It does make a difference to some people to have to leave their resort to go to a restaurant. Since this poster was researching deluxe resort restaurants, I wanted her to be fully informed.

Yacht/Beach have both table service and quick service locations. Not as big as food courts, but we were fine with them. Besides, Epcot/World Showcase is in your backyard!

We stayed at the GF for 2 weeks and used the QS a lot. They had specials every day and a salad to order station that was fantastic!

My DD only eats mac & cheese and cheese pizza (also fries, but that's not an entree). We have struggled some with the deluxe resorts. Ironically, BWI (with the lack of QS/ have to go outside that people always mention when discussing BWI's food options) is the one that worked best for us. The pizza window had cheese pizza, and the Boardwalk Bakery had mac & cheese. My DD was so happy. So was I. At other resorts, I keep foods in the room.

Most QS have either cheese pizza or plain cheese flatbread I think? I haven’t paid that much attention, no picky eaters here. But seems like they are on most menus.

Yacht/Beach have both table service and quick service locations. Not as big as food courts, but we were fine with them. Besides, Epcot/World Showcase is in your backyard!
The Beach Club Marketplace has cheese flatbread on the adult menu and cheese pizza on the child’s menu. No nuggets or burgers on either. It is a very limited menu

The Beach Club Marketplace has cheese flatbread on the adult menu and cheese pizza on the child’s menu. No nuggets or burgers on either. It is a very limited menu

True, but you can get both a burger and chicken nuggets at Hurricane Hannah's which is outside at the pool, but still at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter