Deluxe APs, options to get into parks the week of New Years

countofmc

Mouseketeer
We just got Deluxe APs at the end of November. We might end up going down to the LA area the week of New Year's (Probably around 1/2 - 1/5). Thinking if we are in LA, might want to pop into the parks for 2 days.

Should we just upgrade to Signature Plus and pay the difference? I guess that would also open up the possibility of going into DL during the summer although we weren't planning on it. Or should we just stick to buying separate day passes?

What's the difference in price?

$729 vs $1149 so $420. Parking is $25 per trip (you can't get it added onto Deluxe) so that's a consideration.

A park hopper for 2 days for 2 people will cost $520 ($260 per person) so that leaves $160 per person difference. Factor in Max Pass (not sure if you got it in Deluxe) for $75, brings you down to a $85 per person difference. If you got it for Deluxe, they should credit you with the $729 +

Yes, I would get the Signature Plus. Then have them credit you the parking that you pay the day you upgrade :D

:)

What's the difference in price?

$729 vs $1149 so $420. Parking is $25 per trip (you can't get it added onto Deluxe) so that's a consideration.

A park hopper for 2 days for 2 people will cost $520 ($260 per person) so that leaves $160 per person difference. Factor in Max Pass (not sure if you got it in Deluxe) for $75, brings you down to a $85 per person difference. If you got it for Deluxe, they should credit you with the $729 +

Yes, I would get the Signature Plus. Then have them credit you the parking that you pay the day you upgrade :D

:)

Standard parking is $20. $25 is for oversized vehicles.

I mean, for me it would be a definite upgrade :teeth:

But only you know if you will come back and use it. And remember that Star Wars is opening this summer...plan accordingly!

Also add in the additional discounts you get...depends on how much you buy in the parks typically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter