Delivery times for Prime now - and luggage?

Selket

Been there - done that
We're supposed to arrive at MCO at 8pm tomorrow.

1)Is it likely that our DME luggage will make it to the room in the evening if the flight is on time? I plan to bring whatever we have to have the next day just in case. What's the latest they deliver luggage to the rooms (we're at Pop)?

2) If I order Prime Now grocery delivery before I go - can I have it delivered to bell services at Pop so it's there by the time we arrive (assuming they have a delivery window available)? Nothing needs refrigeration. If we happened to get delayed and arrive very late Sunday night - I'm guessing I could pick up the items Monday morning?

Thanks!

Yes and yes.

That being said, if my flight was supposed to land at 8pm then I would probably grab my luggage myself. It might be 10 or 11pm before your luggage makes it to your room otherwise since the contractor has to get the bags, transport them to Disney, deliver them to Pop, and then Bell Services has to get the bags to your room. If you are trying to quickly get to bed, that could be a problem.

In terms of Prime Now, the delivery driver will leave the items with Bell Services -- as long as you aren't ordering alcohol. If you order alcohol, you must be present for the delivery. Bell Services will deliver the items to your room. I would probably schedule a 9pm delivery (if available). That way the groceries are in your room when you arrive or are delivered shortly thereafter.

+1 on bringing your own luggage if you arrive that late (unless you don't mind late delivery). Our last trip, we landed at 7:30. Our luggage did not arrive until 12:30am- I was half asleep, staring out the window waiting for it to arrive so I could cut him off at the pass because my daughter was asleep and I didn't want them waking her up by knocking on the door. I don't think they normally take that long, but it's something to consider.

ME Luggage is delivered approximately 3 hours After you Arrivr AT your Resort, not after you land. POP has Luggage Assistanc, not Bell Services. They deliver on a predetermined schedule. Not on demand.
At 8 I would get my own luggage.

I’ll be up until midnight at least but one time we got in like at 8 or 9 and didn’t get luggage until the next day. I’m just not sure I want to wrangle it myself. I was just curious if they stop delivering a 11pm or midnight or whatever so I know I’d it didn’t come that it will be the next day.

Hmmm....tough decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter