Delivery time Airmiles WDW tickets

It depends on where in the country you live. If you're in the Toronto area order Monday you would likely have them by Friday. AM can take 3 days or so to process the order then the courier picks them up.

Everywhere else in Canada it has been about a week. My most recent order came UPS and required a signature.

I live in Guelph and I got DisneyLand tickets in 4 days and there were Canada Post Express Post. Was not home so I had to go pick up at a local postal outlet.

Has anyone ordered very recently? I wonder if the processing time is longer right now because the deal is ending and they're getting a lot of orders.

I'm on the fence. If I order tonight I absolutely need them on Friday at the latest.
Does anyone know where they ship from?

How did they show up on your app before you physically got them? I thought you had to input the number on the back of the vouchers into the app...now I'm really confused.

How did they show up on your app before you physically got them? I thought you had to input the number on the back of the vouchers into the app...now I'm really confused.
Sorry, you must have seen my first post before I edited it right away. I made a mistake with my reply. We bought 2 online and ordered 2 through airmiles and it was the ones we bought that showed up on my app right away, not the airmiles.
Sorry for the confusion, right after I posted I edited my answer to you but you must have been quick to see it before I did :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!