deleted

We enjoy DLP at that time of year, particularly becuase it has a great atmosphere. The weather is much like that here in London: possible cold and dry, possibly mild and wet, and all points in between. Crowds will be large but not unmanageable - most schools will not yet have started their Christmas holiday so it should be OK.

There's a fairly full roster of parades and shows, most with a Christmas theme. Opening hours are 10am to 8pm in Disneyland and 10am to 6pm in the Walt Disney Studios. Both parks open at 9am on weekends. I'm not quite sure about fireworks, but I think there won't be any. Try the DLP website to see if that offers more info on the entertainment schedule.

My best tip is to buy Simon's book, but you've beat me to it on that. Other than that I'd say get to the parks just before opening time to allow you to ride the major attractions without too much of a queue.

Have a great trip.

Regards

Rob

I'll be there then, on my honeymoon~!

Fireworks are at 8.15pm

There is the Christmas Parade and the Fantillusion parade in Disneyland Park (and Santa's Tree Lighting Ceremony) and the Cinema Parade in Disney Studios.

There are shows in the Chaparral Theater, Videopolis, Fantasy Festival Stage and in Belle's Christmas Village.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter