deleted

You can see Candlelight Processional without dinner package but you may have to que up 1 hour before performance to get a seat.If you are planning on having dinner at Epcot the day you are going to CP I suggest you do the package.With package you will get great seat a good meal and only need to que up 1/2 hour before performance.We have done package last 8 years and always been pleased with it.You can also stand outside the seating area and see and hear the show,though not as well if you are in seating area.Have a great vacation:D

We found the CP dinner package worth it. We were planning on eating at Epcot anyways and the price of the dinner package isn't inflated over normal prices. Also by having the dinner package we received a 15% discount on merchandise we bought in Epcot that day. With that in mind we kept a list of things we wanted to buy during our vacation and then made our purchases the day of the CP. Getting first pick of seats also turned out to be a blessing. During the CP a torential rainstorm broke out. Only the first 10 +/- rows are under some sort of cover. If we hadn't had the package and first pick of seats we would have been drenched.

Can you see the CP on every night or is it on designated nights? I, too, was looking for info on this, and was having a difficult time. :confused:

When you get the dinner pacakge, you get a name badge that qualifieds you to receive 15% off of all Epcoet purchases all day.

If you are planning on buying some Epcot merchandise, then wait for your CP day and get it discounted.

Personally, we have always chosen the package to eliminate the waiting in line. If it is cold or rainy, the CP dinner package guests get a change to sit under the front cover.

It's everynight, 3 shows a night. During the week in the beginning of December, you really only need to get in line for standby 30 to 45 minutes before. Weekends are more crowded, as well as closer to Christmas.

Here's last years info:

http://wdwig.com/h_cpfaq.htm

It is a fantastic show - worst case you can stand just outside the pavillion & see the whole show - last year during Thanksgiving week we didn't make reservations for ther package - and were unable to get seats but we stood right outside & had unobstructed views of the show. It is great- enjoy yourself!

Can I call up now and make my ressies, or do I have to wait for a certain date? Thanks, Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts