Delete draft

FFMickey

DIS Veteran
With the software upgrade, where did the “Delete draft” option go to? Sometimes I write a reply and sometimes change my mind about posting when someone replies with the same answer, but would like to be able to delete it. We had it on the last forum software.

With the software upgrade, where did the “Delete draft” option go to? Sometimes I write a reply and sometimes change my mind about posting when someone replies with the same answer, but would like to be able to delete it. We had it on the last forum software.
It's still there (at least for me).

On the right side of the toolbar there's an icon that looks like a floppy disk (for those who remember). Hover over that and it says "Drafts". Click on it and you get a pull down menu with "Save draft" and "Delete draft" choices.

On the other hand, it's not available if you post the reply and then go back (via the "edit" option) and delete it. Since the post has already been made, it's no longer a draft.

It's still there (at least for me).

On the right side of the toolbar there's an icon that looks like a floppy disk (for those who remember). Hover over that and it says "Drafts". Click on it and you get a pull down menu with "Save draft" and "Delete draft" choices.

On the other hand, it's not available if you post the reply and then go back (via the "edit" option) and delete it. Since the post has already been made, it's no longer a draft.

It’s there again! It wasn’t there since the upgrade. Thanks for adding it back! :thumbsup2

Correction: I was able to see it on iPad but now no longer there on mobile on Safari.

It seems to be available on my laptop or desktop but not on my phone (iPhone).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!