• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deep Sea Fishing

KerryM

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am taking my mum and dad on the 7 day Western in August (it is his 65th birthday) and I want to be able to book him a deep sea fishing trip (he has always wanted to have a go, but we live in England and so we don't have the opportunity).

There isn't a "Disney Excursion" that I can see, has anybody any suggestions / experiences they can point me in the direction of

Cheers

Kerry

There IS an excurison from castaway cay. 6 person charter boat goes out twice. Nostly bottom fishing, but some people have brought back some GREAT pictures of permits, huge grouper, etc.

I would definitely reserve 60 days ahead.

the price is $110/person

Tight Lines!

Jim

PS Happy Birthday to your Dad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter