• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deck Seating

sbatty

Mouseketeer
I have read that lounge chairs by the pools go very quickly. How about other deck seating? My father is traveling with us (in his own room) and the thing he is looking forward to the most is enjoying the ocean views. Are there places (any quieter places) where he is likely to be able to find a seat with a view or should he plan on getting a room with a verandah?

Thanks

Last Nov we were looking forward to sitting on deck 4

This yr Im planning on walking deck 4

deck 4 is a very enjoyable place to lounge...very quiet, with a nice ocean view

The only time I could not find a chair on deck 9 or 10 was during the deck party. Your father should be fine.;)

Although the chairs directly adjacent to the pools may fill up quickly, there are lounge chairs on deck 9 that are shaded and face out to the ocean. That was a wonderful place to curl up and relax while watching the ocean go by.

I'm sure your dad will find a nice spot to relax with no problem.

Nancy

One word of caution about the chairs on Deck 9 that are not the lounge chairs - they are near a "closed in" area and there is not a whole heck of a lot of breeze. If it's a very warm day it's get warm and stuffy sitting there. But there are some tables and chairs all along there and you eventually can find a breeze. There were some chairs and tables up on Deck 10 but they were out in the blazing sun but you got the breeze.

The padded lounge chairs on deck 4 remind me of what you see in the movies on board oceanliners and they are very comfortable.

THe other thing I like is that when I go there for an hour or two of quiet time they are spaced out enough that when I snore I do not bother the person next to me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter