Decisions decisions

WVNanato4

Earning My Ears
Please help!!! 3 adults, 4 children, ages 7,3, and twins 18 months...
Old key west 2 bedroom villa, which looks large, and plenty of room for the kids. OR Saratoga Springs tree house villa, which is 3 bedroom, but doesn't look very large....
Any recommendations on either and why?

We've never stayed at either resort so no help with recommendations. However the OKW 2 bedroom is 1395 Sq feet while the SS Tree house is 1074 sq feet. So the 2bedroom is definitely the larger in sq footage of the two.

I have had friends stay at the Treehouses and according to them getting to and from parks is a bit of a nightmare. With that many little ones you don't need the stress of getting them to and fro.

In the OKW two bedroom villa, you'll have on king bed in the master bedroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa and twin sized sleeper chair in the living room. You won't be able to move the furniture around to other rooms, but you should be able to make it work. At the THV, you'll have two bedrooms, each with a single queen bed and a third bedroom with a set of bunk beds (smaller than twin sized), plus queen sleeper sofa and twin sized sleeper chair in the living room.

OKW 2 bedroom for sure. I have stayed at both resorts several times. The tree houses are cool but way too difficult to access the amenities of the resort and the rest of WDW. OKW allows plenty of elbow room but you will not feel so "remote"

Who are the 3 adults? Assuming it is a couple + another adult (one of your parents or siblings?) I would probably carefully consider how important it is for that single adult to have their own space. I think that would be more easily managed with the tree houses. You could put the couple in the master bedroom, single adult in the bedroom with the Queen bed, and the 7 and 3 year olds in the room with the bunk beds. The twin toddlers could go in pack'n'plays where it makes most sense for your group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!