decisions decisions which park and what days

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Ive been working on our FP for the end of Jan trip

we try to go to the park that had extra hrs the day before so

this year we arrive on Jan 30 which EP has extra late hrs so then our first park day is the 31

which our first day at WDW we like going to the MK first don't know why it just seems how it goes

but he 31 is late hrs at MK

( we feel the crowds are less if we go to the park that had extra hrs the day before--)

so my question is should I change the FP I already have made in order to follow "go to park the day after ex hrs

or by going in Jan the crowds wouldn't be as heavy hope this makes some sense thanks all

What FPs are you trying to change? If they aren't high demand rides and your gut is telling you to move things around then I say go for it.

I wouldn't worry about it and would keep what I already have. I don't think crowds are going to be so great that they're going to interfere with your touring plan.

It's just always busy now. Like SaintsManiac already said, if you have already booked the FP for rides like Mine Train, Slinky, and/or FoP then I wouldn't risk dumping them to check other days at this point. But if you don't have those booked then def go for it and see what you can get. Ultimately the trip is yours and if that's how you guys feel comfortable than go for it!

I don’t think the fact that a park had EMH the day before makes much, if any, of an impact on crowds there the next day. If you are happy with your current FPs, I would stick with what you have now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!