decent steak?

Unfortunately, the appetizer is no longer included in the Fantasmic! package. :confused3

nooooooo_elf.gif

I'm not looking for the BEST steak but my son (13) loves steak and I'd love to take him for a decent one. Nothing fancy like Yachtsman--did Coral Reef last year and we'll pass on that this year.
We have only ever ordered steak/filet at signature restaurants (Cali Grill and Brown Derby) and both were amazing. Both expensive but by far the best Filet that we have ever eaten. My DD5 ordered the beef at CRT and loved it, we tried it and were rather impressed with the quality of the kids beef - She devoured it and the server brought out another piece for her.

Unfortunately, i have always steered away from ordering steak at anything less than a signature restaurant. My FIL did order a steak at Sanna and he was very impressed with the quality.

Here's another vote for the Turf Club in Saratoga Springs Resort (a hidden gem). It is one of the best steaks I've ever had on property! They have a NY Strip with fries that is truly outstanding... and very reasonably priced. Depending on your transportation options, though, it might take you a bit to get there! Enjoy and let us know!

These might all be too high end for what you're looking for, but I ordered steak for basically every meal on our honeymoon trip (deluxe dining plan - I was in 'order whatever is most expensive' mode, haha) and my favorites were Le Cellier, California Grill, and Narcoossee's.

I have had the 19oz Ribeye at California grill and it was outstanding! A little pricey at $75 but worth every juicy bite! I also really enjoyed the filet at Tiffins. Order it as the chief recommends, Rare. I have also had the Kobe steak at Yachtsman this past December. It was good but not memorable. For a less expensive but good steak, My wife got steak at T-Rex and she said it was great!

These might all be too high end for what you're looking for, but I ordered steak for basically every meal on our honeymoon trip (deluxe dining plan - I was in 'order whatever is most expensive' mode, haha) and my favorites were Le Cellier, California Grill, and Narcoossee's.
Thank you. I have adr's for all 3 in May. I'm also planning on being in lobster and steak mode.

I will second how good The Turf Club is at SSR. We had the shrimp and crab cakes as appetizers and I had the prime rib & hubby had the venison....It was all outstanding!

upload_2019-1-31_14-28-43.png
upload_2019-1-31_14-34-2.png

upload_2019-1-31_14-35-50.png

upload_2019-1-31_14-36-32.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter