December Trip

Siome42

Earning My Ears
I just had to cancel our December trip. I was in a car wreck. I'm am pretty much fine, but my car was totaled. Thank God that we were in a good place financially & my injuries were minor. Over a year of planning just tanked as my Fastpass date is just around the corner. I know it's not a cancellation, so much as a rescheduling, but I had an awesome Florida Christmas planned. We were going to swim with dolphins, see Hogwarts, and meet a raptor. As disappointed as I am about the trip getting moved, I've been thinking about how much fun I've had planning this trip. I can't wait to plan for Christmas 2021. I think I'm going to rent points and stay in some of my dream resorts. :)

Happy vacations to everyone else! I love reading your stuff!

Hope you are well and recovering fast.

Not worry man, make a short trip with your family and enjoy your holidays. And you have to enjoy your holidays with your family at home. Don't forget to have beer man!

Best of Luck.. Enjoy your holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter