December hours

JennyN

DIS Veteran
We will be in DL from 8th December until 13th December. It’s time to make our restaurant reservations but the park hours aren’t out yet. Based on previous years does anyone have an idea on hours for our visit. I know they can change I just want to have something to work off. Thanks.

We will be in DL from 8th December until 13th December. It’s time to make our restaurant reservations but the park hours aren’t out yet. Based on previous years does anyone have an idea on hours for our visit. I know they can change I just want to have something to work off. Thanks.
You can look at the Historical Hours in this thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-dlr-park-hours-entertainment-and-refurbs.2291124/

If you're wondering when DL will open and the hours aren't up yet, you can look at the Plaza Inn to see when the breakfast hours begin.
Here's a snip of Saturday 12-9-17. With the time of 7:10 as the first reservation, the park will open at 7am. You can do the same for other days. Plaza Inn reservations generally begin 10 minutes after the park is open. Keep in mind which days are MM/EE for DL.
2017-10-16 001.JPG

That was a wonderful help thank you so much Geemo, looking at Plaza Inn had never occurred to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!