December Bounceback help

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
My understanding is the bounceback offers in December are normally room only discounts.

My DDs birthday is December 6. I’ve pondered booking a B.B. offer for next year. But I would want to arrive December 5 so she is under 3 and still free. I’m open to November and October too but I know those are usually blacked out.

A few questions -

1. Can one person book a BB for two rooms?
2. If December 5 is not part of the offer, how would I structure it so her park ticket would still be free in a split stay? She would eat from my plate, so food isn’t an issue.

Thanks!

Last edited:
When are you going in order to book the bounceback? This December? I am not sure from reading your post.

My understanding is that you can only book one room per adult in the room when booking the bounce back offer. You are able to book multiple trips if they qualify, but only one room per trip.

I am not really sure of an answer for your second question, sorry.

The bounceback in December will probably be a room only discount. The discounted rates are for the nights listed so you wouldn’t need a split stay. You would just be paying regular rates for the excluded dates while getting the discounted rate for the included nights. If you were booking a Free Dining bounceback that would be a different story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!