December 27th, 2019 - 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston [Galveston, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West, Galveston]

Astewart

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the cruise group! Can’t wait to welcome the new year with my Disney friends.

Hi! Glad someone finally opened up a thread for this cruise! I was getting worried that nobody else from DIS was going on this cruise... :)

We're from California (with two kids, 10 and 11) and really looking forward to being on board the Wonder for New Years!

Hello! We are from Las Vegas and have one son who will turn 15 on the cruise New Years Day! Looking forward to bringing in 2020!

Does anyone know how to join a fish extender group? We have cruises many time but this time I decided to play along!

We've done a few. Usually, they are just organized on the cruise meet cruise thread here on Disboards. On our last cruise, nobody on the thread was interested, so we just did one ourselves - we put goodies in our fish extender once a day while the kids were out at the Oceaneer Lab.

Hi fellow New Year's 2020 cruisers. Just 45 + more days to go now. I invite all other fellow cruisers up to deck 11 on New Year's Eve (also my birthday) for a glass of champagne and fire works on Mickey. I will be the one with a large Happy Birthday button on for the New Year's countdown party. Hope to see many other fellow party people on the pool deck!!!! pirate: :cheer2::banana: :earsboy: :darth: :chewy: :bday: :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!