December 21st, 2019 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida ~Double Dip~

Congrats! I would love a Double Dip.

I finally book my family a cruise longer than 3 night. We are cruising on a 5 night Western in January 2020. It’s just 2 weeks after you.

Here’s to calm seas and sunny days

Last March we were on a cruise that was scheduled to go to St Maarten, San Juan, and CC. When we arrived at the port we were given a letter saying that there was a strong storm around St Maarten so instead of going there we went to CC. So we got to go to CC twice. It was WONDERFUL!! It's been my favorite cruise so far!! I'd love to go on the cruise you're doing.

Last March we were on a cruise that was scheduled to go to St Maarten, San Juan, and CC. When we arrived at the port we were given a letter saying that there was a strong storm around St Maarten so instead of going there we went to CC. So we got to go to CC twice. It was WONDERFUL!! It's been my favorite cruise so far!! I'd love to go on the cruise you're doing.

I choose the 5 night Western on the Magic out of Miami with stops in GC and CC, because it was the only cruise that fit into my 2 son’s Christmas Break schedule. Unfortunately, one has to be back to college 2 weeks before his brother.

We have never cruised out of Miami before. We have done a 7 night Western out of Cape Canaveral but that was 8 years ago.

The are very excited. The last 2 cruise were just DH and me out of NYC. My boys were feeling neglected!!!

Hey - checking in to see if there are any folks starting to chat for this cruise. Know it's early, but it's still fun to plan!!

Yes the is also a group forming on the unnamed social media site that is called a body part and something you read called Disney Fantasy December 21, 2019 Very Merrytime ~Double Dip~ Cruise
We have started a FE list as well as an ornament exchange.

I will be on this cruise my first one there will be a total of 25 of us! I can’t wait!

Yes the is also a group forming on the unnamed social media site that is called a body part and something you read called Disney Fantasy December 21, 2019 Very Merrytime ~Double Dip~ Cruise
We have started a FE list as well as an ornament exchange.
Can’t find this. Is it still available?

I’m looking for a fish extender group. I’ve never done one before and this will be our 4th Disney cruise! Also, I’m not on any social media. Thank you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter