***** December 2019 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 30th- January 6th
2 nights at All Star Sports and 5 nights at Polynesian. Super excited about our first stay at Poly but feeling like a crazy person planning to do MK on NYE!!

December 30th- January 6th
2 nights at All Star Sports and 5 nights at Polynesian. Super excited about our first stay at Poly but feeling like a crazy person planning to do MK on NYE!!
We're at the Poly the 28-1st :) I'm still only in the rough stages of planning but pretty sure we'll stick with Epcot for NYE and MK on the 30th. You'll have fun in MK on NYE I'm sure!

MK in NYE is a bucket list but I am not sure why? There is no way I could get my husband to EPCOT on NYE.He is not a partier in anyway shape or form and it seems like a non stop party around the world!! Actually if he had his choice we would watch the 630 fireworks and be back in the beds by 10pm.

MK in NYE is a bucket list but I am not sure why? There is no way I could get my husband to EPCOT on NYE.He is not a partier in anyway shape or form and it seems like a non stop party around the world!! Actually if he had his choice we would watch the 630 fireworks and be back in the beds by 10pm.
My DH loves Disney but not crowds lol and neither does our DS13 who will most likely be with us. Epcot just sounds so cool with what all the countries do! I will be honest and say there is a slight chance we'll look at each other at some point before midnight and say "we're done" :laughing: but we'll give it our best shot!

We are booked at the All Stars Music Resort, accessible family suite. From 12-22 to 12-28 !! Call us crazy going during Christmas week! My DH, Myself, DS-24 non-ambulatory WC user, DD-22, and DS-8 first time visit!!

We will be there for 11/30-12/07 staying at Music and cant wait!

Our school calendar for next year was posted and my son doesn’t have school on December 2 so we added a day at the start of our trip. Excited to be able to have a full park day on the 3rd instead of flying in then hitting the parks.

We’ll be there Dec. 7-14 at AKL. First time in anything other than Pop Century. Wondering if the Pop Warner tournament will affect anything (ASRs, FP, crowds...)
I'll be there at the same dates (Dec 7th - 14th ). We'll be at All Stars Music. It's been 16 years since I was last at WDW. I'm expecting lots of noise at All Stars.

I've been following the thread for a few weeks now, but officially posting that we are booked December 12-16 at Pop. It's been a while since I've stayed at Pop, and it'll be DH's first time. Short getaway for just the two of us and I am super excited. :-)

Is the roll call going to be updated? Booked my bounce back offer during my December 2018 trip! Heading down Saturday December 7 - Sunday December 15th at POR!! I'll be doing MVMCP, and I'm hoping for an after hours event somewheres. I did theMK after hours last December and it was super great!
I'll probably head to Universal for one day to get in the new motorbike ride!

Pop Century
December 22-28, 2019
This is my first Christmas trip. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I usually go the first week in June. The crowds scare me.

We are booked at the All Stars Music Resort, accessible family suite. From 12-22 to 12-28 !! Call us crazy going during Christmas week! My DH, Myself, DS-24 non-ambulatory WC user, DD-22, and DS-8 first time visit!!
Same dates as us, but we are at Pop. I am super excited!

Pop Century
December 22-28, 2019
This is my first Christmas trip. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I usually go the first week in June. The crowds scare me.
They scare me too, but it's the only time we can go. We haven't had a family vaca in 14 years, I'm so excited just to being going anywhere, especially somewhere warmer, I'm not too worried about it. Just going to go with the flow, and kinda sit back and relax. Can't wait!!

Happy Easter! So is anyone going over Christmas/ New Year's thinking about doing a tour? I thought it would be a good way to be in a park but not be worrying about lines and crowds so much lol. I'm doing the Up Close with Rhinos tour in about 10 days and may book it again for the family in Dec. or the Caring for Giants as well as Behind the Seeds at Epcot. My 13 year old is interested and won't start be annoying since these are only an hour :thumbsup2

Back again for another December trip! Once again it is going to be DS and myself and we are going to be at Coronado Springs from the 27th-2nd of January. So excited to have a trip planned at this time again! The whole family was down last New Years and had a blast, so looking forward to just 2 of us and being able to do what we want to do without having a crabby teenage girl! (She and I are going to USO over the 4th of July). Now just have to do a little planning as we aren't completely sure what we are doing since this is an extra trip and will be a little more budget than we have before.

Happy Easter! So is anyone going over Christmas/ New Year's thinking about doing a tour? I thought it would be a good way to be in a park but not be worrying about lines and crowds so much lol. I'm doing the Up Close with Rhinos tour in about 10 days and may book it again for the family in Dec. or the Caring for Giants as well as Behind the Seeds at Epcot. My 13 year old is interested and won't start be annoying since these are only an hour :thumbsup2

I am going over Christmas and was considering those tours as well. Please post about the Rhinos tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!