***** December 2019 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are scheduled to stay at Beach Club Dec 7-14th. What is the likelihood the Pop Warner Football and Cheer Championship is the same week? Seems they hold this event two weeks after Thanksgiving
I've read that Pop Warner week is the first full week of December, so this year it should be 7-14. I've gone this week twice & never had an issue in the parks. Just heard its louder at the few All-Stars.

My trip is currently set for 1 - 7. Keep doubting my hotel

I've read that Pop Warner week is the first full week of December, so this year it should be 7-14. I've gone this week twice & never had an issue in the parks. Just heard its louder at the few All-Stars.

We’ve been there during Pop Warner week in 2017 & 2015. Haven’t had an issue or noticed anything different about the parks. It was busy in 2017, part of the larger WDW trend of no slow periods anymore and also was during BB free dining offer. This year I expect the crowds to be driven by SWGE opening more than anything else.

We are looking at booking AOA 12/8-12/15 and I’m so excited to start planning. We have 3 boys (11,9 and 7) and 1 girl (4). This will be our 3rd trip but our 1st time doing any of the princess stuff (our daughter was 1 on our last trip). I have no idea what has changed or what’s new since our last trip in 2015.

We've booked our adults only Christmas trip Dec 10-19. Split stay between Boardwalk Villas/Royal Pacific Resort(USO)/Saratoga Spring(hopefully booking at 7 months with DVC). Can't wait to attend MVMCP, Festival of the Holidays, Storybook Dining & Candlelight Processional for the first time.

We haven't officially booked our trip yet for December. My husband really wants to do 12/16 to 12/30. I'm wondering if it would be better to go a little later like the 18th and stay through the New Year. I think it'd be kinda cool to do Christmas and New Years at Disney

We haven't officially booked our trip yet for December. My husband really wants to do 12/16 to 12/30. I'm wondering if it would be better to go a little later like the 18th and stay through the New Year. I think it'd be kinda cool to do Christmas and New Years at Disney
I've been sooooo many times but haven't done NYE since 1986 lol! Finally doing it this year :goodvibes Since you're going to be there for the crowds anyway why not stay for New Year's too? Sounds good to me!

I've been sooooo many times but haven't done NYE since 1986 lol! Finally doing it this year :goodvibes Since you're going to be there for the crowds anyway why not stay for New Year's too? Sounds good to me!
If we did that he'd have to save all of his PTO for this trip - like 0 extra days for anything else since we just did a big 9 day trip this Jan. I'm just weighing the options at this point.

"The 2019 Pop Warner Super Bowl and National Cheer & Dance Championships will take place from Saturday, December 7th through Saturday, December 14th at ESPN Wide World of Sports™ Complex."

Source: https://tshq.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1404835

We will be staying at Yacht Club for 15 nights, arriving November 29th. Last check in day for free dining for UK guests :cool1:

We are Disneyland annual passholders and will be there for Galaxy's Edge opening day. Hoping that WDW's opens whilst we are there so we can say we have done both on opening day!

We usually go for two weeks over Christmas and check out the 27th/28th. This will be our first year checking in a few days later than normal and staying until January 2nd!

I'll join, it's a neat idea being on a thread with people going the same month of the year. We'll be there 12/14-12/21. Staying off site. Our kids will be 13 and 9/10. We celebrate their 10th birthday in Disney. My little guy is a big Star Wars fan, so I'm doing everything I can to get him doing stuff for it (assuming they are open by then). I am hoping for a Star Wars tour that includes the new attractions.

Booking our trip soon, AoA 12/26-1/2!! It will be my first trip with DD14 and DD11 post-divorce...my brother will be coming with us, as he's never been to Disney before! So excited to take in all the holiday excitement AND be there for Star Wars opening!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Welcome! I did not see a thread for December 2019 yet, so I thought I would start one. Who else is joining us?
Wasn't sure if this roll call is for WDW only...but we're headed to DLR Dec. 2019 ❤

:hourglass:hourglass:hourglass:rolleyes1:rolleyes2:coffee:

Me, as I wait super impatiently for Southwest to release their December flight schedule, so I can sweet talk husband into flying.

My family of 4 is going December 6 -15, staying at Wilderness Lodge. This is our first time staying at a legit Disney property (last time we stayed at Shades of Green.) We are very excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!