***** December 2019 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to cancel my December birthday trip this year due to health issues. I'm still on the fence about going back the week of December 9, 2019. I figured following this thread would help convince me. :P

Just got back yesterday! Had our choice of both bounceback offers, and booked room only discount at CBR Dec 9-13. Just my son (will be 5) and I.

I tried to get a monorail resort, and only club level rooms were available for my dates. They said Dec 2019 is booking fast due to Stat Wars expectations. I actually hope we are there before it opens, as I have no interest in those crowds.

Looking forward to trying out the Skyliner!

Same here!
I'm thinking to go 1st-2nd week of December 2019. It's going to be my first visit, so I hope I can enjoy my trip without fighting with huge crowd that SW land no doubt will draw.

We are booked for the first week of December at Art of Animation. So excited! The last time we were in Disney was in September 2016. We can’t wait to go back. The kids have already started their countdown calendar!

Count us in! December 9-13 at CBR then a relaxing 2 nights (Dec 13 and 14) hopefully at Bay Lake Towers. It isn't our home resort so we'll have to wait a few months to book (or we may end up staying at Copper Creek, which IS our home resort).

So so excited as we'll be bringing our adult son/daughter in law/and granddaughter, who will be 15 months old during the visit.

I’m waiting for Southwest to release flights but I’m thinking about bringing my family down Dec. 14-25th! We’ve never stayed at Disney this long and I’m excited! More than likely, I’ll rent points at OKW.

My father in law is debating with us the merits of off-site versus on-site because they want to stay at BC. I'm thinking we might just book off-site and let them do whatever they want.

We will be arriving December 3rd at Pop then going to Boardwalk Villas 5-8 then going to AKL Kidani Villas 8-13.

We have been planning this trip for a couple of years. So happy to have a countdown under 11 months!!!!

Our trip was originally planned for December 2018 but was postponed due to the arrival of our new son in October. We now have a nature view room at WL booked for November 28th - December 7th. It will of course be our son’s first visit, which we are very excited about. We have some family staying the same dates who have agreed to watch DS for an evening so DW and I can have a meal at Jiko together (our favorite table service)

We can’t wait to make some awesome memories with our son and family!

We just booked for December - two weeks over Christmas and New Years staying at AoA. Now just hoping and praying that FD becomes available.

Booked over the weekend. Doing Dec 20 - 27 at AKV Jambo House. Hoping to maybe move to BCV or BWV at the 7 month mark. I'm excited to actually have a firm date and something booked. Feels more real now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!