***** December 2019 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are booked for Pop 12/26-1/1! We have 2 DDs, 19 & 16. Their school breaks only coincide that week and summer, and we prefer the cooler temps and the holiday decor:) we know it will be crazy crowded but we’ve navigated Xmas & spring break crowds in the past. We are ready for the challenge!!

We are hoping for Dec. 22-27 but won't know until mid-late Jan -- can't book DVC until 11 months out, and since this is a very popular time to travel, we may not get it. We'll see what happens!

We originally were going to go WDW this December but had a postpone it until December 2019 for health issues.

But we are going to be a Pop from December 8 to the 14th!

December 7-15. Military tickets and dining at All-Star Music. Also, disabled vet so we get the DAS and it makes our trip amazing, even if my back hurts. 2 DD, 14 and 6 when we come, and 2 DS, 13 and 1 when we come.

December 8th-19th Caribbean beach Resort! We were able to book a free dining bounce back offer during our trip last week! Will miss the Halloween party & food & wine but I am excited to see all the Christmas stuff!

Not sure of the exact dates or where we are staying, either CCV or OKW, but we'll be there for Christmas week. It will be our twins 21st birthday celebration and hopefully an extended family trip.

Planning on going Dec 14-21 with DD10 and DD7. Resort will depend on discounts for on site.

Just got back yesterday! Had our choice of both bounceback offers, and booked room only discount at CBR Dec 9-13. Just my son (will be 5) and I.

I tried to get a monorail resort, and only club level rooms were available for my dates. They said Dec 2019 is booking fast due to Stat Wars expectations. I actually hope we are there before it opens, as I have no interest in those crowds.

Looking forward to trying out the Skyliner!

I'm curious when Star Wars is going to open - I'd like to see it but I don't really want to fight the crowds. We are staying at Pop and very excited about the Skyliner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!