December 2019 car rental

My fullsize is down to $287 12/30-1/4 Alamo through Costco. We just booked this trip in early November and I started at over $500! Here's hoping it falls again...

Well, I did the PE deal and got Thrifty. That's who I had before and had to go the counter. They have a kiosk though and I remember it was quick and pretty easy. But I got a guaranteed full size for $105 so I'll take that.

Just an update. I did not have to go to the rental counter because I am a blue chip member. Of course, I didn't find this out until I went to the counter. Lol. It was not a big deal. I got on their "phone" kiosk and was told to just go to the garage. Had my pick of cars. Got a very nice Altima. No issues coming or going. Would definitely rent from them again.

We are getting there Friday and to my horror I realized that I had not booked a minivan for the 21 to the 22nd to go to Mass on Sunday! We need it for our 2 y/o DGS. So I was able to get 2 Suvs from National for about 108 for both from the last minute deals. It works out better since its a total of 10 of us with my friend's family of 3 who were going to Uber to Mass since the minivan was for 7 people. No coupons needed.

I just checked carrentalsavers.com for last minute deals as we leave tomorrow. I got an SUV at National for $350, 12/21-12/27. YIPPEE! I had a standard car at Alamo for $345, but now for $5 more we have an SUV, which is what we prefer.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO FLORIDA TOMORROW!!

Check those rates! Down to $228 Dec 30-4 for a full size. I've cancelled and rebooked 4 times this week!

I just checked carrentalsavers.com for last minute deals as we leave tomorrow. I got an SUV at National for $350, 12/21-12/27. YIPPEE! I had a standard car at Alamo for $345, but now for $5 more we have an SUV, which is what we prefer.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO FLORIDA TOMORROW!!
Not sure if anyone will see this but I thought I'd follow-up. No issues getting the SUV at National, and we used the visitor toll pass system with no problem. When I returned the car, the agent checked it out and handed me my receipt... total paid was $265!! There was an $80 credit listed as "Quality Service Process" on the receipt. I have NO idea how I qualified for it, but I'll take it! The basic rental cost was $264 but the taxes brought the total to $350... except I got some pixie dust in the form of the credit that basically covered the cost of the taxes.. WAHOO!

We also used visitor till pass. So easy. Also got a van on the Alamo full size aisle last week. Thanks everyone on this thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!