December 2018 Discount Watch

Awesome! Congrats! I maybe I will call back tonight and try again. Ive kept it a secret, so I will have to find a way to distract my youngest while im on the phone....lol

Every time I try to change it online Stitch is eating my page, its been happening for a month or so now (changing dates, adding dining and different tickets). Anyone else having this issue?

Try clearing your cookies.

I’m finally set on my GF/BC split after Thanksgiving - I was able to piece it together using the GP Discount and Unique Offer Code :goodvibes

We will look for a Bounceback next year (maybe try the Poly + Boardwalk) since we have APs, but I think we will start to go every 2 years instead of every year going forward. As much as I love it, the prices have really gone up as of late and discounts down - especially since we like to stay club level. This will allow us to try new things, save some $$, and perhaps look forward to the trips just a bit more.

I hope everyone was able to get what they wanted and if not- keep checking and calling! :thumbsup2

Would love one of those once in life! Just to say I got one! .. lol
I hope you receive one too! So unexpected! We had contacted Disney after the online 20% discount was released and of course nothing was available. We couldn't get the free dining, because our arrival date was two days later than the offer. It was another let down. So, we called Disney with this code not expecting anything. The first person we spoke to was very negative and told us if we tried for a new room with the discount & it doesn't go through, we may lose our original room. We were feeling nervous about it and said we were hanging up and needed to think about it. We called back, and had a different Disney rep that was amazing! She explained that what we were told was completely wrong. She happily scheduled us with an upgraded room at 25% off. This was the first one in almost ten years! I never receive any emails from Disney, even though I signed up for them. So, keep believing and dreams may come true.:tinker:

Any idea when the FL resident rates will come out for December 6-9, 2018?

Last edited:
For what time frame? I have an existing reservation for 12/5-12/12 and the only options I see in MDE is Standard or Magical Holidays....nothing about AP.

Sorry...MDE sucks. I logged in and out....put in my dates and the only resort showing AP available was Animal Kingdom. Now I don't even see that anymore.

It's been very hit or miss- I had to try a few times to get the resort I wanted with the discount. I'm seeing the deal is good for stays most nights October 8-December 25. Good luck!

The AP discounts are being super glitchy for me right now. Might be taking some time to populate the inventory.

Sorry...MDE sucks. I logged in and out....put in my dates and the only resort showing AP available was Animal Kingdom. Now I don't even see that anymore.

We also can't see any of the resorts. When we click on any of the resorts it says that the deal is not available and its not an option where the deals are listed across the top. If I'm reading the details correctly, is the deal only for Monday-Wednesday? Is that true? The GP public deal is Sunday-Thursday. :confused3

those are my dates too and there seem to only be two deluxes & the animation suites available with AP rates for those dates- tried calling in case their system shows more availability, but no such luck :(

those are my dates too and there seem to only be two deluxes & the animation suites available with AP rates for those dates- tried calling in case their system shows more availability, but no such luck :(
I wonder why so few resorts? We'll be at AKL but I need a FL resident rate (we don't have APs).

I'm posting to encourage those of you who have existing reservations to call and see if the AP can be applied to your ressie. This has never worked for me in the past, but it did for us today!

I checked online and there were no AP discounts available for my room category and dates...though there were tons of other room categories available. We have an unusual stay this time...a split stay with half at the WL in a CL deluxe room, and half at the BC in a 1 BR suite. I didn't have time to call so I asked my H to. He got a particularly kind CM who really looked hard for him and offered a ton of other options. Unfortunately the deluxe CL rooms aren't part of the AP discount for our dates, so no luck there. But the 1BR BC suite, even though on the website it says no discounts were available, the CM was able to get the AP discount for the first 3 nights of our stay (12/23-12/25), at an average savings of $174 per night! We are so excited because that will pay for the 3 days of CL FP+ we plan to buy for our BC stay!!! :)

The call did take my h about 30 minutes...but it was worth it to get the discount! So if you have the time, call...you may just get some pixie dust!

I'm posting to encourage those of you who have existing reservations to call and see if the AP can be applied to your ressie. This has never worked for me in the past, but it did for us today!

I checked online and there were no AP discounts available for my room category and dates...though there were tons of other room categories available. We have an unusual stay this time...a split stay with half at the WL in a CL deluxe room, and half at the BC in a 1 BR suite. I didn't have time to call so I asked my H to. He got a particularly kind CM who really looked hard for him and offered a ton of other options. Unfortunately the deluxe CL rooms aren't part of the AP discount for our dates, so no luck there. But the 1BR BC suite, even though on the website it says no discounts were available, the CM was able to get the AP discount for the first 3 nights of our stay (12/23-12/25), at an average savings of $174 per night! We are so excited because that will pay for the 3 days of CL FP+ we plan to buy for our BC stay!!! :)

The call did take my h about 30 minutes...but it was worth it to get the discount! So if you have the time, call...you may just get some pixie dust!

Which number did he call? The regular number or the passholder phone number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!